502 S Bishop Ave, Clifton Heights, PA 19018 Map · Phone number

screen shot 2016 03 26 at 7 39 05 pm
Zachary Andrew Events
twisted oaks studio tommy anthony charleston wedding 69 760x507 51 941059 1558996644
Head table
screen shot 2016 03 26 at 7 38 43 pm
screen shot 2016 03 26 at 7 39 05 pm

6 Reviews for Zachary Andrew Events

Rose · Married on 07/06/2018

Zak designed and organized our wedding with the upmost professionalism. He kept us on track in every aspect of the planning process. We planned our wedding in 7 months and I know I could never have done it with out him. His creativity and one of a kind vision was extraordinary. If you don't have Zak as your wedding planner you are truly missing out.

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2018

If you are looking for someone to help you plan and organize your big day, you can stop searching now. Zachary Andrew Events is exactly what you need. My fiance and I booked Zak for Month of Coordination services. Our venue, due to its unique and non-traditional nature, required us to book our own coordinator to assist for the day. While we initially balked at this requirement, and were skeptical about the whole idea of it, it brought us to Zak, and for that, I couldn't be more grateful. From our first phone consultation to the post-wedding congratulatory emails, and all of the meetings in between, Zak conducted himself with warmth, understanding, patience, professionalism, and poise. I had consultations with 4 different coordinators, and email inquiries with a number of others, and Zak was the only one that actually seemed excited at the prospect of working with us, and not just excited about the prospect of a sale. He really went out of his way to ease our uncertainties about the need for a coordinator and to work within our budget. When we had our turnover about 6 weeks prior to the wedding, I felt confident that we were in good hands. When we had crises with two of our vendors, he went above and beyond to resolve them, and help us find suitable alternatives. Thanks to his dedication, I was able to focus on the more personal aspects of the wedding, and not have to deal with the nightmare of vendor logistics. Leading up to the big day, Zak was communicative, responsive, and around whenever we needed him, for things big and small. On the day of, Zak and his assistant, Carly, were a dream. I truly felt so calm the day of my wedding, just full of love, joy, and happiness. I know that if I didn't have him on my team, I would never be able to say that. My wedding day went off without a hitch.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Colin · Married on 10/14/2017

Zak was absolutely incredible. We reached out to him with about two months to go until our wedding. We had vague, gestural ideas about how we wanted our day to be and Zak ran with it. He picked the perfect vendors that fit in our style and budget. He had excellent suggestions and planning insights that really helped our wedding pop. On the day of was when he totally went above and beyond: coordinating with vendors, setting up the venue by himself, navigating complications, and helping the grandparents, all with an attitude that made us feel wonderfully taken care of. Zak anticipated everything perfectly and made our wedding something it would not have been without him.

Update! We lived working with Zak so much that we hired him again. Since our actual wedding ceremony was so small, we wanted to throw a big party to celebrate with family. Again, Zak did a wonderful job helping us plan. First off, he didn't even blink at the 200+ guest count and throughout the whole process he made this large event seem easy and manageable. When it was clear that the weather wasn't going to cooperate he helped us form a rain plan that made sure our party went on uninterrupted. He is fun to work with and will make whatever even you hold a very special one. I honestly cannot say enough great things. If you are going to have a wedding or party, big or small, you really can't go wrong with Zachary Andrew Events

Sent on 06/15/2018

Zachary Andrew Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• GMK Floral Designs
    GMK Floral Designs Wedding Florists

hi

• JazminRae Makeup
    JazminRae Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Zachary is a charm to work with! He is a natural when it comes to managing an event, sticking to the predetermined theme, and just overall planning! He remains professional in every situation and troubleshoots effortlessly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly. I have had the honor to work with Zachary in the past, and I felt nothing but confident in his presence - I knew the event was in great hands. I am looking forward to the next time Zach and I are able to work together again!

• CalligraPhilly
    CalligraPhilly Wedding Invitations

Zak is an absolute delight to work with as a fellow vendor. We collaborated on a project and he was incredibly prompt and clear in his communication, as well as incredibly friendly and reasonable with his expectations for the finished product and timing. Excited to work with Zak again soon!

• 502 S Bishop Ave Clifton Heights, PA, 19018 See on map