210 N. Harrison Ave., Beverly, NJ 08010 Map · Phone number

About YurEvents

We are an emerging event planning company that takes a personal approach to planning your special day. Whether it be an

intimate setting or an elaborate occasion, let us plan your event and be a part of Yur timeline!

Other couples have also viewed

• Shining Moments Event Planning
The bride with the kids at the wedding
7407bd6be025780b 19693691 1262427270553033 7906709750895867718 o

10 Reviews for YurEvents

Paola · Married on 04/29/2017

All I have to say is if it wasn't for YurEvents My wedding wouldn't had been perfect, 5 stars is not enough to give to YurEvents, Melissa was able to give me the wedding of my dreams. Everyone kept telling me how much they love every single detail and how amazing she was. having her was definitely a blessing!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Joy` · Married on 05/27/2016

My husband and I used this vendor for our 10 year vow renewal and I honestly do no know where to begin. This vendor was amazing!!!! Melissa, sat down with us together and separately to capture our vision and to say she nailed it, is an understatement. I can honestly say throughout the whole planning process, I did not worry one bit because I knew I was in good hands. They are professional, prompt, attentive, creative, and altogether classy! I have a lot on my plate in my personal life so, having Melissa continuously reassure me, "don't worry about it, or "I'll take care of it", or even " you are not supposed to do that, that's why I am here, so you don't have to do anything" was nothing short of amazing. She continuously surprised us with little innovative sweet touches, which were all in line with the vision that we were going for. Our invitations went out with a return label which included a small photo of my husband and I on our original wedding day!!! It actually brought tears to my eyes, it was beautiful. And on the day of our actual vow renewal, there were so many little surprises that were just breathtaking!!! Our wedding (vow renewal) was over 2 weeks ago and we still have people talking about the décor, and how beautiful everything was, and that it was one of the best wedding they have ever been to. You are in great hands with this company and Melissa, hands down. I would recommended her to anyone looking for a planner. There is no possible way I would have been able to pull off our amazing vow renewal without her and I will forever be grateful!!!!

Sent on 06/13/2016
  • User5132038 · event on: 05/30/2015

I had the opportunity of working with Yur Events for my wife's graduation party. The party was a huge success, from planning the event to the implementation stage she exceeded our expectations. Melissa is very professional, creative, and her attention to detail is outstanding. Her passion for event planning is evident in her work. She took our vision for the event to another level while still keeping us in budget. I highly recommend Yur Events and will definitely use her again in the future.

Sent on 05/31/2015

YurEvents FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• C-Mare Productions LLC Wedding Videographers

YurEvents is one of the regions premiere event planning services. An incredible eye to details is what sets this service apart. C-Mare Productions has personally worked with YurEvents and were truly amazed at all the personal touches that truly make an event special. We highly recommend YurEvents to anyone looking to make their event.....the one to remember! Mary and Mike (C-Mare Productions)

• 210 N. Harrison Ave. Beverly, 08010 See on map