YurEvents

210 N. Harrison Ave., Beverly, NJ 08010 Map · Phone number

About YurEvents

We are an emerging event planning company that takes a personal approach to planning your special day. Whether it be an

intimate setting or an elaborate occasion, let us plan your event and be a part of Yur timeline!

Wedding recession
The bride with the kids at the wedding
The bride with the kids at the wedding

10 Reviews for YurEvents

Paola · Married on 04/29/2017

All I have to say is if it wasn't for YurEvents My wedding wouldn't had been perfect, 5 stars is not enough to give to YurEvents, Melissa was able to give me the wedding of my dreams. Everyone kept telling me how much they love every single detail and how amazing she was. having her was definitely a blessing!

Joy` · Married on 05/27/2016

My husband and I used this vendor for our 10 year vow renewal and I honestly do no know where to begin. This vendor was amazing!!!! Melissa, sat down with us together and separately to capture our vision and to say she nailed it, is an understatement. I can honestly say throughout the whole planning process, I did not worry one bit because I knew I was in good hands. They are professional, prompt, attentive, creative, and altogether classy! I have a lot on my plate in my personal life so, having Melissa continuously reassure me, "don't worry about it, or "I'll take care of it", or even " you are not supposed to do that, that's why I am here, so you don't have to do anything" was nothing short of amazing. She continuously surprised us with little innovative sweet touches, which were all in line with the vision that we were going for. Our invitations went out with a return label which included a small photo of my husband and I on our original wedding day!!! It actually brought tears to my eyes, it was beautiful. And on the day of our actual vow renewal, there were so many little surprises that were just breathtaking!!! Our wedding (vow renewal) was over 2 weeks ago and we still have people talking about the décor, and how beautiful everything was, and that it was one of the best wedding they have ever been to. You are in great hands with this company and Melissa, hands down. I would recommended her to anyone looking for a planner. There is no possible way I would have been able to pull off our amazing vow renewal without her and I will forever be grateful!!!!

Ami · event on: 06/02/2013

Wow, you are amazing!!! I can't even begin to tell you what an amazing job you did decorating my friend's bridal shower. You were so incredibly patient with me and managed to somehow bring my vision to life but made it so much better than I could have ever imagined. Your attention to detail was impeccable and I've already received so many compliments about your work! Thank you so much for your hard work! I certainly look forward to working with you in the future!!

YurEvents FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• C-Mare Productions LLC
    C-Mare Productions LLC Wedding Videographers

YurEvents is one of the regions premiere event planning services. An incredible eye to details is what sets this service apart. C-Mare Productions has personally worked with YurEvents and were truly amazed at all the personal touches that truly make an event special. We highly recommend YurEvents to anyone looking to make their event.....the one to remember! Mary and Mike (C-Mare Productions)

• 210 N. Harrison Ave. Beverly, NJ 08010 See on map