Yuhan Express

Brooklyn, NY 11256 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Onyx Artists
  • Cafe Wha? Band
  • Current Affair Music
  • The Eturnity Band

4 Reviews for Yuhan Express

Gabby · Married on 06/27/2009

Yuhan played nonstop at our wedding. Our guest did NOT sit down most of the night. He was amazing! He definitely has has his moments, he is not the most flexible person (as for playing songs he doesn't like) and he hates when the bride and groom don't dance but if you like his music and your a couple that wants to party, he won't disappoint you! Our guest called us for days to tell us that they don't remember the last time they danced so much and had so much fun!

Sent on 10/16/2009

Allen · Married on 08/02/2007

Great MC/DJ/Band. Have used their services in the past and will continue to do so. Provided anything and everything we wanted including, plasma screens with live broadcasting of the wedding, jazz band for cocktail hour, dance group for reception, violin orchestra for ceremony, trubadors for entry way, band for reception. Music was choosen to suit every style including ethnic, modern dance, hip hop and slow dancing music. Yuhan is a very talented singer. Has a CD out...pick it up to get a taste.

Sent on 07/25/2008
  • I

Inna · Married on 10/02/2005

3.0

The Yuhan Express did a great job with the music at our wedding, the only complaint I have is that they refused to listen to me when I tried to tell them what music to play. They kept telling me that the end result would turn out great and they didn't bother listening to any of our opinions!!!

I must admit though that the end result was great, although I would have loved a couple of the songs that in particular played. However, they made the father/daughter dance as beautiful and amazing as the moment I walked down the aisle.

Sent on 07/09/2008

• Brooklyn See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Yuhan Express)