17 West Benson St., Cincinnati, OH 45215 Map · Phone number

About Yours Truly, Kelly Bridal Boutique

Yours Truly, Kelly is Cincinnati's Premiere Budget Bridal Experience! We offer the largest selection of "Off the Rack" Wedding gowns in the entire Cincinnati area. Yours Truly, Kelly offers an entire selection of Brand New Designer bridal gowns at a fraction of retail prices. Majority of our wedding gowns selection is 50%-75% off retail prices.

We offer Designer gowns such as: Pronovias, Coco Anais, and Allure. We receive new inventory daily so our selection is ever-changing. We carry unique dresses ranging in size from 0-24 and can all be altered for the perfect fit. Yours Truly, Kelly also now offers an exclusive selection of made to order gowns in your size and color preference.

Yours Truly, Kelly offers a unique, sophisticated and casual environment for the bride and her bridal party. The rave reviews we have received from our brides is due to the relaxed and personal approach to helping our brides. We do not use High-Pressure sales tactics or overwhelm the bride with too many choices or opinions.

When shopping for your perfect dress for the perfect day, consider Yours Truly, Kelly for the style you want for a fraction of the price!

Follow Yours Truly, Kelly Bridal Boutique on

LaSposaOtherDARLINGOFFWHITEIVORY2011169643
KennethPoolBallGownivory2010

40 Reviews for Yours Truly, Kelly Bridal Boutique

K · Getting married on 02/14/2021

This place was amazing! Wonderful service! I had originally found my dress at DB, but it wasn't in my price range unfortunately. I was so upset, then I had heard thru the grapevine about YTK. So I figured I'd check it out. Not only did they have MY specific dress, it was also in MY size!!! It was WAY under my dress budget too! I was so happy! I purchased my dress back in 2012 for a wedding was never going to happen, I just wanted THAT specific dress. Now 6 years later, I am finally engaged to an amazing man, and my dress looks even more amazing now than before. I'm very happy with my choice, and I wouldn't change anything. And I know my Fiance' will love it just as much as I still do. (No, he hasn't seen it yet) I've had It hidden away in the original dress bag that YTK gave me. Although I'm probably going to have to get a new dress bag for it because I've moved so many times in the last 6 years, it's starting to rip pretty badly. If I ever needed another dress, I would definitely go back to YTK in a heartbeat. Oh wait.... My future daughter in law might still need a dress...... Guess I'm going to be making a phone call soon.......

I bought my dress here off the rack and it was perfect! The staff is great and they are very helpful.

• Liz

Liz · Married on 04/30/2016

Beautiful dresses and very affordable! The ladies who work there are super sweet and helpful!!

Yours Truly, Kelly Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• Elegant Whims
    Elegant Whims Wedding Planners

I have had the opportunity to chat with Kelly at many networking events. But recently I witnessed her expertise,not as a Wedding Planner but as a Mother of the Groom, watching my future daughter in law try on Bridal Gowns at, Yours Truly Kelly. There were three Brides trying on dresses, Kelly and her assistant gave each Bride the attention they needed, always asking what they liked or didn't like about the gown she was wearing. It was amazing to watch them as they helped each girl in and out of gowns. My future daughter in law walked out of the shop with her Bridal Gown in hand and a smile on her face! I highly recommend, Yours Truly Kelly and Lace (same owners) as your first stop in the search for your Bridal Gown. Patti Davis Co-Owner Elegant Whims Certified Wedding Planners

• The Happy Couple Duo
    The Happy Couple Duo Wedding Musicians

Yours Truly Bridal Boutique is an excellent place to find the perfect attire for your wedding day. They are friendly, knowledgable, and have an incredible selection.

• LRT Designs Weddings and Events LLC
    LRT Designs Weddings and Events LLC Wedding Planners

Wow. She has wonderful dresses that work with any budget!

• 17 West Benson St. Cincinnati, OH 45215 See on map