About Yours Truly

Custom invitations your friends will envy and your Aunt Millie will approve!

Your source in Western NY for custom invitations and personalized service.  Let us help you design a custom invitation using the palette of colors and shapes provided by Envelopments.  Or browse our albums from Carlson Craft, and Birchcraft Studios.  We are delighted to share our expertise to help you create an invitation your friends will envy and your Aunt Millie will approve.  Open Tues - Fri 11-6 and Saturday 10-4. Call for an appt. 716-741-4500 or just stop in. Visit www.yourstrulypaperie.com  to browse and shop online.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Buffalo

10 Reviews for Yours Truly

Custom Invitations (3)
Printing (3)
Assembly (2)
Design (2)

I cannot say enough great things about Liz at Yours Truly! She made my bridal shower invitations as well as my wedding invitations and they were absolutely gorgeous! I received so many compliments on both and multiple people reached out to me asking where I got them because they were so unique and beautiful! Liz was so great to work with, and the care and detail she puts in to her work really shows! For those looking for amazing custom invitations for a great price, look no further! Highly highly recommended :-) thank you Liz!!
-Kristen & Chris

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations

Wow! Where do I begin? My fiance and I worked with Liz from the very start, and we could not be happier with EVERYTHING she has done for us! We used Yours Truly for our save the dates, invitations, and place cards. I went in at first, not really knowing exactly what I wanted. After giving Liz a general idea of the theme we were going for and color palate, she put together the most BEAUTIFUL invitations I think I've ever seen!! All together, the save the dates, invitations, and place cards looked stunning and they went together so well without being too "matchy matchy". I can't tell you how many compliments we've received from friends and family, including "classy", "romantic", and simply the fact that people couldn't wait to see how the wedding looked just from the design of our invitations!

I really loved the fact that Yours Truly is a small business ran by a mother/daughter team. I really felt taken care of and Liz went above and beyond to make sure everything looked perfect. Any time I messaged her, I had a response within minutes! She was very accommodating at adding little details in for me at the last minute too. I also couldn't believe how fast everything was! After meeting with her, it was literally only a couple of weeks until we had the finished product in hand. She was able to finish our place cards in less than a week!

Overall, I HIGHLY recommend Yours Truly for any of your wedding stationary needs. Especially if you are looking for something different, unique, and special. We had a wonderful experience :)

Profile Picture Sara, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews

0:47 minutes

Events

6045 Goodrich Road, Clarence Center, NY 14032   See On Map
716-741-4500 (phone)
Yours Truly is a wedding designer from Western New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Williamsville, Amherst, and Clarence. Yours Truly is a professional wedding design service that has been part of the Western New York wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in customized invitations for weddings and special events .