4900 W 29th Ave, Denver, CO 80212 Map · Phone number

About Yours For Your Day

At Yours..., we believe every wedding is worthy of unique and unforgettable details. With an ever growing inventory of eclectic, vintage and one-of-a-kind goods, we are the go-to event boutique rental house in Denver. We offer mismatched rustic chalk-painted guest chairs, elegant upholstered seating, vintage buffets, and bars with character! Our clients can always expect quality pieces, excellent customer service, and a dedication to detail that will help to make your wedding a true reflection of your personal creativity and style!

Follow Yours For Your Day on

5703b858cd26bdf7 Erica and Colin 149
belair bike

1 Reviews for Yours For Your Day

Karen · Married on 04/30/2015

Yours For Your Day really saved the day for my daughters wedding. I had initially booked vintage chairs with another company and confirmed all dates. When I had not heard from them to provide a time for delivery and return of the chairs I contacted them, only to find out that they had dropped the ball and we were in a real bind.
    Thanks to the professionalism and promptness of Yours For Your Day we were able to get the chairs needed, delivered and picked up as needed, within about 24 hours. I would never have expected to be in such a panic, but we were so very lucky to find a company that actually cares about their customers. We were treated with such care and thanks to Yours For Your Day, the stress was eliminated from this very disappointing situation.
    I highly recommend Yours For Your Day. I loved the chairs and Shelley was absolutely amazing. She is kind, caring and efficient!!!!!
    We will use you again Shelley!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Yours For Your Day FAQ

• What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Chuppah, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Vases
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 190.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 30.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 12.00

• Under the Garter | Luxury Boudoir Photography
    Under the Garter | Luxury Boudoir Photography Wedding Photographers

Yours for Your Day has the most amazing selection of gorgeous furniture ever. And they're the sweetest people ever who will work hard to make sure that your wedding is exactly what you envisioned. You cannot go wrong with them!

• Kelly Lamb Events
    Kelly Lamb Events Wedding Planners

What a find! If you are looking for that little bit of added charm and flavor for your event, give Shelley at Yours For Your Day a call. They truly can take an average wedding and turn it into something folks will be talking about. From chandeliers to furniture and rustic carts... photographers absolutely love their fun, quirky, charming pieces and additions to all the different spaces at my events. Will definitely be calling them again. Thanks guys!

• 4900 W 29th Ave Denver, 80212 See on map