46 Las Flores, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 Map · Phone number

About You're Welcome Events

You deserve to have the wedding of your dreams. This is your time to shine & celebrate your love! We will work with you to design an event that reflects your style, personality & lifestyle. With You're Welcome Events, you can leave the stress behind and start enjoying the planning process. We invite you to feel like a guest at your own event, arrive stress free and ready to socialize rather than worry about logistical details. With a vast network of professional vendors, we are sure to find the perfect vendors for your event & budget.

We materialize your vision by providing full-service event planning services such as:

Event Design

Event Production

"Day Of" Event Coordination

Destination Management

Guest List Management & Tracking

...and more!

Not only are we a team of experienced and dedicated individuals, we're also GREEN! We believe simple choices can be made to help decrease an event's impact on the environment. We recycle, reuse, and reduce because it makes us and our clients feel good.

For us, there is no detail too small. We understand that a smooth running, no-stress event is a successful event. A remarkable party does not lie in the numbers attended but in quality. You're Welcome.

Contact us today to start planning the event of your dreams!

YoureWelcomeEvents@gmail.com

MG9833
MG9854

12 Reviews for You're Welcome Events

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2017

You're Welcome Events has been a wonderful company to intern with. They are wonderful ladies with an eye for event planning. Their style is up to date with the latest trends in the wedding and event world. They are constantly coming up with new and creative ideas that are great additions to all of the events they plan. The team is helpful, kind, caring and personable. You're Welcome Events' process simplifies planning an event and makes it fun and exciting rather than stressful for their clients. I will definitely recommend You're Welcome Events to all my friends & family!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Emeline · Married on 08/17/2013

Jeramee and Eileen were both so professional in every way. They helped me with my wedding and were both life savers. They assisted me in my RSVP's and the day of set up and coordination of the wedding ceremony and the reception. They made sure everything was beautiful and ran so smoothly. We could not have had a better wedding day experience without You're Welcome Events and I would refer them to anyone for any event that they need assistance planning from day one or just the day of.

They are resourceful and helpful and will keep you as calm as can be with how detailed and organized they are.

Thanks for everything You're Welcome Events! You're amazing!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Samia · Married on 04/20/2013

Planning a wedding can be overwhelming! For any of those even considering hiring a wedding planner I would HIGHLY recommend You're Welcome Events. From the first meeting they were professional, organized and able to set my mind at ease. They created a budget, monthly time line and Pinterest board for all things wedding. We had monthly meetings and phone calls to make sure we were on task which I appreciated. YWE had great recommendations on vendors to use. It saved me so much time (and stress) not having to find them myself. YWE was great about making my wedding look amazing and staying within budget. I had almost every person comment to me how low stress of a bride I was, and I told them all that it was because there was nothing to worry about. With YWE by my side, I knew the wedding was going to be perfect, and it was!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Award

You're Welcome Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly

• Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors
    Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors Wedding Dresses

Welcome events is a trustworthy, reliable and meticulous company to deal with. I can vouch for their services , you will not be disappointed.

• OC SugarMama- Candy Buffet
    OC SugarMama- Candy Buffet Banquet Halls

Jeramee is amazing! If you live in the Orange County area and are engaged, contact Jeramee and let her help you plan your special event. Why stress out and worry about the planning when you have a professional who can take everything off your plate and make sure that your day is PERFECT!!!

• Little Hill Floral Designs
    Little Hill Floral Designs Wedding Florists

You're Welcome Events does such beautiful work !! And I LOVE what they are about...... making there brides have not only a fun wedding but a fun time planning !

• 46 Las Flores Aliso Viejo, 92656 See on map