Your Wedding By Jen

Cincinnati, OH 45202 Map · Phone number

About Your Wedding By Jen

Jen's eye for detail, commitment to her clients and their events, along with her dedication to her company, contribute to her success. A blend of the chic and the unconventional allows her to produce events that are truly distinctive. She creates specialized, memorable events that are unique to each client, and achieve this through her belief that every client deserves the utmost attention to detail and the highest level of professionalism. Planning events is Jen's passion and she incorporates a distinctive "look" into every event through innovative design and presentation.

Follow Your Wedding By Jen on

Bride
Bride

14 Reviews for Your Wedding By Jen

jo · Married on 10/05/2013

Jen was by far the best money we spent. We weren't sure about the need for a Day of Coordinator (DOC), but trust me, you need one. Jen took care of contacting vendors the week before the wedding, setting up extra items we had, sewing the bride's dress when it ripped, paying vendors, lugging things to our car in pouring down rain at night....I could go on and on. And the best part? Kindness, calmness, patience absolutely exude from Jen. I am a control freak, but Jen took care of everything, and I was able to enjoy and really celebrate our daughter's wedding. I would very highly recommend Jen and her assistant.

Mary · Married on 07/07/2012

Jen was amazing!! Her calm personality always put my mind at ease. She took my vision and designed my wedding far beyond what I expected. Everything detail was perfect!! Would recommend her to anyone!

Renee · Married on 01/20/2012

Spending money on Jen was the best money we spent. She had so many fabulous ideas on things to include, and how to structure the day so we could enjoy it. We loved her suggestion for a photo booth for the event so everyone could take home a piece of the day. Not to mention, her recommendations on other vendors (florists, etc). Her recommendations were the ones we went with, even after we shopped around. She ran the party perfectly and I could actually talk with guests and eat. I would highly recommend her services to anyone!!!!

Award

Your Wedding By Jen FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Military

• The Chuck Taylors
    The Chuck Taylors Wedding Bands

Chic, cool and elegant!! YWBJ is a great source for wedding planning and execution!!

• Giddy Ink
    Giddy Ink Wedding Invitations

Very creative, organized and thorough! Jen's commitment to her clients is very obvious and goes above and beyond the norm. Recommended for design as well as day-of coordination.

• Chenese Bean Makeup Artistry
    Chenese Bean Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

When I met Jen for the first time a wedding last year, she was so calm and pleasant! Even at the reception. I was so blown away as to how organized she was and how she paid close attention to the brides every move, wedding schedule and catered to the need of even a few guests. She's amazing!

• Cincinnati, OH 45202 See on map
    5132767554 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only.