1726 N Park, Shawnee, OK 74804 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About Your Story Wedding Films

Thank you for checking Your Story Wedding Films out! This is a collaborative service brought by Swarny Photography & Film and CA Visuals. We seek to establish professional relationships with those who matter most. YOU! The reputation we leave behind with our brides and grooms is a top priority.

It is our pleasure to help make your wedding experience enjoyable while we film and portray your moments with the beauty that make them. It’s our pleasure to serve the individual needs of our clients. We believe you deserve a worry-free experience on your special day.

Contact us via WeddingWire or directly by filling out this Contact Form.

Follow Your Story Wedding Films on

img4147

• Videos 4

6 Reviews for Your Story Wedding Films

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

Nothing much to say except spectacular. They provided easy billing, quick turn around of our video and it was fabulous. One of the best videographers I've ever met.

Shala · Married on 09/27/2014

Swarny Photography and film was very friendly, professional, and flexible. I felt like I was heard when I presented my expectations for my videography. With all the ups and downs of a wedding and it's planning it was nice to have a vendor who cared and followed through on the plans we discussed. I felt it was a wise decision to hire Swarny Photography and Film as my videographer. I would do it again in heartbeat.

Mary · Married on 11/02/2013

Joshua did such an amazing job at capturing every aspect of our wedding through video. He met with us before the wedding to make sure he had all the information so that the day of the wedding could go as smoothly as possible for my husband and i. He captured every little moment of the wedding day from fun moments with my bridesmaids getting ready, to the first kiss. I am so overly pleased and plan on recommending Swarny Photography and Film to all of my family and friends!

Your Story Wedding Films Pricing

Your Story Wedding Films Price Rates

Your Story Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive