Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Your Story Ceremonies

Your story deserves to be celebrated!

ANNOUNCEMENT: ON MATERNITY LEAVE UNTIL SPRING 2018

Please send a message if you would like me to reach out to you upon my return!

As the first and only full-time Certified Celebrant based on Long Island, I specialize in custom-designed ceremonies that are an authentic reflection of who you are as a couple. Created through a collaborative process, your one-of-a-kind ceremony will honor your vision, tell your love story, and express what is personally meaningful to you. The ceremony becomes the start of your celebration and the foundation on which your entire day is built.  I am committed to creating an extraordinary, moving, and unforgettable wedding experience for you and your loved ones.

Your story deserves to be celebrated! Call or email me now to set up a complimentary consultation.

danielle@yourstoryceremonies.com

917-207-3227

Celebrant Bio:

Danielle Giannone is a full time Wedding Officiant and Certified Life-Cycle Celebrant, specializing in weddings, vow renewals, mother-to-be blessings, baby welcomings, and house warmings.

Danielle brings fresh and bright energy, passion, and professionalism to her work. As a ceremony expert, she has a deep knowledge of and respect for tradition, paired with an impressive ability to reimagine old customs into relevancy. Through their work with Danielle, modern couples and families are given a sense of authenticity and personal meaning as they mark life's big moments.

In addition to her training and certification through the Celebrant Foundation and Institute, Danielle draws from her previous studies of transformation and ritual at NYU, her professional writing and public speaking engagements from her prior career as the VP of a world-wide franchise company, and her own life-changing experience of being married by a Celebrant.

She says, “The ceremony is the heart of your wedding, the moment when you become a married couple.  It should be a natural expression of yourselves and a genuine reflection of everything that makes your union unique.”

Your story deserves to be celebrated! Contact Danielle for a complimentary consultation at 917-207-3227 or danielle@yourstoryceremonies.com. Visit her website at http://www.yourstoryceremonies.com.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Licensed (6)
Rehearsal (5)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
No Denomination (1)

From our first skype call we knew we wanted Danielle to be our officiant. She was warm and bubbly from the first minute. She also took the time to explain all of the packages to us at length, answer all of our questions and alleviate any fears we had. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding Danielle kept us to a timeline and tailored our ceremony to us in every way. Day of Danielle did not disappoint! Our friends and family are still telling us how perfect our ceremony was, sweet, sincere and most importantly not too long!! Our wedding was everything we could have asked for and its in large part to Danielle. We are so grateful.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Danielle is absolutely amazing. She was the first person my husband and I spoke with when we were looking for an officiant for our wedding. From the moment we first spoke to her we knew she was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. She really understood what my husband and I wanted for our ceremony. I felt like it was just as important to her as it was to us to create the perfect ceremony. She is such a warm and genuine person and it was so enjoyable to work with her. Danielle truly has a gift for creating beautiful ceremonies and it is obvious that she really loves what does. My husband and I cannot thank her enough and would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant. Thank you again Danielle !!

Profile Picture Justine, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I could never say enough amazing things about Danielle! In short, Danielle made our ceremony more perfect than I could have imagined. She was so sincere in her delivery. Her passion and love carried throughout our entire ceremony & it was like she had known us for years. I truly don't believe anyone else would have been able to make that moment more right or perfect for us than Danielle. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/4/17, 1 Review

Languages
English
5 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Danielle is a natural charmer, a keen-eyed scribe and a delightful storyteller. She was meant for wedding ceremonies the way sails are made for the wind. There are probably better metaphors to describe the unique alchemy of Danielle's work in the wedding world; may many couples get to experience working with her.

Events