615 Country Club Rd, York, PA 17403 Map · Phone number

About Your Spa Girl

TOP 5 WAYS XTREME LASHES EASE STRESS FOR BRIDES

1. Save Time (Pre-Wedding) Wedding preparation is hectic! There’s so much to accomplish and there never seems to be enough time for the bride to get to everything. Eyelash extensions are a great time saver! Brides can skip the morning makeup routine and make it to all their errands that much faster all while still looking fabulous!

2. Save Face (Pre- Wedding) Stress and lack of sleep plague many a bride-to-be during the weeks leading up to the wedding. Eyelash extensions can create a well-rested, wide-eyed appearance and help disguise any signs of stress or sleep deprivation that often show on the face.

3. Stay Fresh (Day Of) The actual wedding day is typically quite long for brides. Preparations begin early in the morning and celebrations last late into the night. With eyelash extensions, brides are photo-ready throughout the entire day with no need to stop for cosmetic touch-ups!

4. Stay Flawless (Day Of) There’s nothing worse than a beautiful bride sporting raccoon circles of mascara around her eyes. Since just about every bide tears up at her wedding, eyelash extensions are the ideal solution to prevent any mascara mishaps!

5. Set Sail (Post-Wedding) Starting out a wedding in eyelash extensions extends into the honeymoon. For brides planning any post-wedding trips, eyelash extensions are the perfect travel companion. New wives can enjoy all the extracurricular activities at their exotic destination of choice with no fuss and no muss and still look absolutely fabulous!

Xtreme Lashes are the best and most innovative way to enhance your beauty on your wedding day. Imagine a ceremony without the worry of false lashes and mascara, a honeymoon on which you won’t have to pack your eye makeup! Xtreme Lashes should not be confused with any other imitation. These are the individual, customized, water-proof synthetic eyelash extensions that are precisely applied one-by-one to your natural lashes and are currently being worn by the hottest names in entertainment. Contact me today for your consultation.

WORK BIO

LICENSED ESTHETICIAN SINCE 2000

I ATTENDED SIGNATURE BEAUTY ACADEMY IN THE SPRING AND SUMMER OF 2000, GRADUATING WITH A DIPLOMA IN ESTHETICS, AND RECEIVED MY PA ESTHETICS LICENSE IN THE FALL OF THAT YEAR.

I’VE WORKED AT THE SPA AT HERITAGE HILLS, FOR CLARINS AT THE BON-TON, SPENT ALMOST 7 YEARS AS THE SPA MANAGER AND ESTHETICIAN AT SHORTINO’S, ELEMENTS SPA SALON AT THE GREAT WOLF LODGE IN WILLIAMSBURG, VA, LOTUS ON MAIN DAY SPA IN SHREWSBURY, PA FOR 2 1/2 YEARS.

I CAME ON BOARD AT SALON NOUVEAU IN MARCH OF 2011.

I HAVE ADVANCED SKINCARE TRAINING AND HAVE EARNED A POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA FROM THE INTERNATIONAL DERMAL INSTITUTE.

I HAVE MANY YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MAKEUP ARTISTRY FOR PHOTOSHOOTS, STAGE, AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS.

I HAVE BEEN A CERTIFIED XTREME LASH STYLIST FOR 4 YEARS, AND HAVE EARNED A LISTING ON THEIR LASH STYLIST DIRECTORY.

I AM PROFICIENT AT ALL TYPES OF WAXING, AND HAVE SPEED-WAXING SKILLS FOR LARGER BODY AREAS.

I LOVE MY JOB. I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE GIFT OF BEING ABLE TO WORK AT SOMETHING THAT I TRULY ENJOY. I LOVE INTERACTING WITH MY CLIENTS, HELPING THEM WITH THEIR BEAITY NEEDS AND MAKING THEM FEEL GREAT.

I HAVE A PASSION TO CONTINUE GROWING IN MY SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE AND CONTINUING THE CAREER PATH THAT HAS BEEN SO FULFILLING FOR ME.

Follow Your Spa Girl on

stephanie1

3 Reviews for Your Spa Girl

• Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 09/04/2011

Crystal is fabulous! I received so many compliments on my makeup the day of my wedding. I don't wear much makeup in my day to day life; after discussing this with Crystal at our trial she was able to fit me with makeup that felt very lightweight and comfortable. At the end of the night, my makeup was just a flawless as it was when I left the salon that morning. I have never felt more beautiful in my life and I cannot begin to thank Crystal enough for that.

Also, one more thing I have to mention, she was super flexible the day of the wedding as well. Only my mom and myself were originally scheduled to have makeup done. After my bridesmaids saw the end result of my makeup they decided they too wanted to have their makeup done. Crystal was extremely accommodating. I know each of my girls really appreciated her flexibility and I did as well!!

Sent on 11/01/2011
  • ericalewis

Erica · Married on 05/14/2011

I was very pleased with my makeup for the wedding. Crystal is the sweetest lady you will ever meet. She responded to every email and every phone call right away and was very professional. I would highly recommend Crystal to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Jennifer · Married on 11/06/2010

Crystal is top notch in her field. I've been going to her for 2 years for all of my skin care and beauty needs, and she also did my makeup for my wedding. She is a true professional in every sense of the word, but does a great job of making her clients feel comfortable and look beautiful! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for the complete beauty package for their big day!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Your Spa Girl FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 60.00
    $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 55.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Spa
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

• 615 Country Club Rd York, 17403 See on map
    By appointment.
    Location of (Your Spa Girl)