Washington, Washington, DC 20002 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Your Poppy

Your Poppy is a wedding floral design service based in Washington, DC. This agency’s main focus is to make your floral selection process as enjoyable as possible. From the first consultation to the final flourish, these expert arrangers can be there for you. Using only the finest products sourced from the most celebrated farms, this team works hard to provide the highest quality service.

Your Poppy offers a range of floral arrangement services to clients. They can happily cater to your wedding style, curating their creations to suit your chosen aesthetic. They can also deliver, set up and take down all of their designs, adding an extra layer of convenience to their exceptional service. From delicate corsages to elaborate centerpiece designs, these arrangers are here to cater to you.

sp poppy11519 0008 51 1972081 159292349053929
sp poppy11519 0008 51 1972081 159292349053929

7 Reviews for Your Poppy

• Hannah

Hannah Groch-Begley · Getting married on 04/12/2021

The best flower experience ever!

Working with Your Poppy exceeded all of my expectations. They were kind, responsive, and professional, and worked closely with me to give me the flowers of my dreams while also sticking closely to my (pretty small!) budget. Our small wedding took place in a hotel conference room in December that I needed a lot of help to make look nice, and Caroline and team worked absolute magic. Even after our first conversation, when they weren't sure if they could get me all the flowers I hoped for in the dead of winter, they managed it -- I actually cried when I saw my bouquet. Other vendors quoted me absurd amounts for what I was looking for, and couldn't follow through. I'm so glad I found Your Poppy instead!

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • Sobia

Sobia Mirza · Getting married on 02/06/2021

Dream florals

My husband and I had a small backyard pandemic-friendly wedding that we broadcast on Zoom to hundreds of virtual guests. Although the number of on-site guests was small, we went all out with florals, cake, attire, photographer, etc. The team at Poppy was a joy to work with and responded quickly with a lookbook specifically curated to our needs. They were able to bring my vision to life despite not being able to meet in person due to the pandemic. I was amazed at their ability to create custom pieces on a tight schedule. The team was friendly and professional throughout the process; communication was easy. Setup and delivery were a breeze. The final looks including bouquets, centerpiece and a custom floral backdrop were exactly what I had imagined. Pricing was reasonable and there were no surprises. Poppy truly helped our wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Your Poppy FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Washington Washington, DC, 20002 See on map
    ?+1 (214) 718-3286? (Phone number)
    Location of (Your Poppy)