Bowie, MD 20721 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Your Platinum Wedding

Welcome:

"I am a bridal consultant...I'm an etiquette expert, researcher, and overall adviser. I will recommend venues, caterers, florists, musicians, photographers... I will also coordinate everything leading up to you wedding day and everyone on your wedding day. (If you've planned the wedding yourself, you can hire me just for this purpose.) A consultant may seem like a luxury, but my contacts and experiences may actually save you money."

Give us a call today to set up your consultation, tell us you found us on Wedding Wire and get $25.00 off of your first consultation thought the end of the year.

Office: 301-996-4753

Best Wishes,
Mary Young, Wedding Consultant

5 Reviews for Your Platinum Wedding

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2009

Mary and her staff were an excellent asset for the planning and actual day for the wedding. Before I met Mary, the only things I had were the venue for the ceremony and reception and the color scheme. With Mary's help, the final production was beautiful. Although my wedding day went by so fast, most of my family and friends were so impressed with the decorations, the flow of one event to the other, and the professionalism that Mary and her team exhibited. During the process of preparing for the wedding, Mary provided me with choices for the different vendors for cakes and photography and everthying in between, but she never forced me to pick one of her preferred vendors. I am truly grateful for Your Platinum Weddings for all they have done.

Sent on 10/21/2009

Delcinia · Married on 04/18/2008

mary did a wonderful job at my wedding! She was very organized, easy to work with and always on time.We didnt have to worry about a thing. She took care of everything for us: from flowers, decorations and coordination, she did an amazing job. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to have a piece of mind on their wedding day."

Sent on 11/17/2008

Twana · Married on 08/15/2008

Thank you, Mary very much. I don't know what we would have done without you. Your dedication is amazing. You came through for us! When our florist failed to delivered the flowers, you delivered them yourself and set flowers on cake and altar, you made me shine on my wedding day. I received many compliments from guests. And I know that my day would not have been the same without you. Thank you so much."

Thank you!