Your Perfect Day

3503 A G Warren Rd, Grimesland, NC 27837 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Forget-Me-Not Flowers & Gifts
  • Special Arrangements
  • Verzaal's Florist & Events
  • Brunswick Town Florist

12 Reviews for Your Perfect Day

Bethany · Married on 12/09/2017

Val was amazing to work with! I had seen her work at my brother and sister-in-law's wedding in March and knew I wanted to have her complete my Christmas wedding vision for my special day! I met with her slightly less than 1 year prior to our date (Dec. 9, 2017), and shared with her my ideas and pinterest inspiration. Much closer to the date (about 3 weeks prior) we touched base again on the phone to review. Val was very responsive and flexible. We also touched base via email and phone a few more times as a few details were changing- number of tables for guests, adding another large bouquet, and re-deigning our concept for the reception hall (Rose Hill Plantation) mantle. Val was so accommodating and providing so many great ideas. I even booked my wedding coordinator- Ashleigh May- through Val! I trusted her judgement and am so happy I did! She completed my entire vision and helped put me at ease, knowing everything would turn out perfect! I have attached a few pictures of her work.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Shelby · Married on 09/02/2017

Val was wonderful. She did all of the decor at the River Forest Manor in Belhaven both inside the manor and outside. She arranged the tent, the lighting, the dance floor, the Chandeliers and all the centerpieces. She used special family pieces I brought to her and made everything look so beautiful. The 6 mantles inside the Manor were gorgeous beyond belief. Many of my family and friends commented on how exceptional all of the flowers and greenery were. The bride’s bouquet and all the bridesmaids bouquets were just as fabulous. I highly recommend Val. She was confident and professional. I did not worry about a thing.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Maryanne · Married on 10/08/2016

Exceeded expectations! I told Val what I was looking for and she definitely delivered even as a hurricane was coming!

Sent on 06/29/2017

• 3503 A G Warren Rd Grimesland, NC, 27837 See on map
    Location of (Your Perfect Day)