600 35th Avenue North, Saint Petersburg, FL 33704 Map · Phone number

About Your Perfect Day Events

Your Perfect Day Events is a wedding planning business based out of Saint Petersburg, Florida. They believe in bringing your idea of a perfect event to life by putting their passion into the work they undertake and by paying close attention to detail. This planner wants you to know how stress-free and fun the wedding planning process can be by providing great service to set your mind at ease.

Experience

Laura Bowen, the owner and event planner, grew up in Saint Petersburg and studied at the University of Florida to earn her bachelor’s degree in event management. Laura has always been the planner in her group of friends and she has also become a Certified Wedding Planner with The Bridal Society.

Your Perfect Day Events is available to plan wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Their goal is to help you as much or as little as you would like, with services such as:

• Full or partial planning

A bride and her bridesmaids
screen shot 2019 05 13 at 5 20 25 pm 51 1046889 1557782436

4 Reviews for Your Perfect Day Events

Ellie · Getting married on 06/11/2021

HIGHLY recommend Laura with Your Perfect Day!

Laura truly helped make our day perfect! She provided us with a very detail outline for the day which she reviewed with each of our vendors prior to the wedding. There were a lot of moving parts in our wedding, and thanks to Laura, all went exactly as we had planned! i would recommend her services to anyone, thanks to her we were able to sit back and truly enjoy our special day!

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/06/2019

Phenomenal Wedding Planner

Laura was absolutely phenomenal and she made my wedding a dream come true. From the very beginning of the planning process, she made me feel like we were a team and in this together. I was confident that my wedding would be wonderful with her there. Laura was there to review every contract and meet for every vendor meeting. She took most of the stress out of planning a wedding. Of course there were times that I was worrying over all the details like picking our music or choosing must have photos, but no matter what time or day, if I called, texted, or emailed Laura, I would get a response. She made herself available to us whenever we needed and always worked around my schedule. The day before the wedding she provided each and every member of our bridal party a detailed schedule for the wedding day and picked someone from both parties that would be a point of contact for her so as to not stress either of us out. She handled all of the decorating, vendor coordinating, and keeping everyone on schedule. Laura continuously went above and beyond for us on our wedding day from discreetly getting a bridesmaid's item out of her suitcase in the room the guys were getting ready in, to running around trying to clean my glasses during the reception because I couldn't see out of them. I cannot even imagine how I would have planned my wedding without Laura. She is so caring and passionate about her job and will do whatever it takes to make sure your special day is the best day of your life! Thank you again Laura!

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • F

Francesca · Married on 02/02/2019

Made our wedding day effortlessly perfect!

My husband and I both lived out of town for our medical residencies throughout the wedding planning process, so we were very much in need of a day-of coordinator (which ended up turning into a month-of coordinator because of how wonderful Laura is!) to help things run smoothly on our big day. I knew Laura would be helpful when we first met, but with each step of the way it became more and more obvious just how crucial of a part she played in the success of our wedding day. She introduced herself to all of our vendors right after we met for coffee (essentially "taking over" as the point person the month before the wedding and taking it off our backs), made a very detailed and VERY necessary timeline of how the weekend would run from rehearsal to reception, and even went above and beyond to do things meet with our reception venue for a final walk through since we were both still out of town, keeping us in the loop with big decisions but not bothering us with the small details which we very much appreciated. Most importantly, our wedding day was not only effortless, but FLAWLESS. Not once did I need to think or worry about a detail because Laura was already 3 steps ahead of me. During the reception, she checked in throughout the night not only to keep us tracking on the timeline (cake cutting, speeches, etc), but also just to see how we were doing and make sure we didn't need anything. Multiple of my family members have been raving about how lovely and helpful Laura was throughout the entire wedding weekend, and in hindsight, I have NO idea what we would have done without her--she helped our day run more smoothly than I ever thought it could and helped to make the wedding of our dreams come true!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Your Perfect Day Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 950.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists

• 600 35th Avenue North Saint Petersburg, FL, 33704 See on map
    727-798-1543 (Phone number)
    Location of (Your Perfect Day Events)