West Sacramento, CA 95691 Map · Phone number

About Your Moments Photography

Since I was young I have been a Photographer. My dad had a classic Canon A-1 camera that became my creative outlet tool. I always wanted to capture unique moments that caught my eye. I had enjoyed photographing people and traveling around the world with my film camera as well as photographing weddings through college. So I decided to major in Art and Photography in college and have had the amazing privilege of teaching photography for the last 10 years. It is a joy to teach youth how to shoot with black and white film, develop prints in the darkroom, the complexity of exposure and venture into the limitless possibilites of digital photography.

I love photographing weddings! They are my favorite event to photograph. I have a diverse background in weddings from the perspective of catering, venue planning/coordinating, variety of locations, diverse bride/grooms, shooting with film and digital. I love the emotion, tenderness, hecticness, and joy that comes with a wedding day.

I have three handsome little boys and amazing husband. They all put up with me and my camera. I enjoy painting, exploring mixed media art and gardening. This year we have created an urban farm in our backyard. We are now proud owners of chickens and a shy raised bed garden.

Photography is a passion that never ceases for me. I enjoy every moment that my camera and abilities affords me.

Lets connect and chat about your beautiful wedding day. I would be happy to discuss how photography can preserve your memoriable and lovingly planned day.

www.yourmomentsphoto.net, email-wendieverett@yourmomentsphoto.net, 916.804.7216,

like us on facebook @ yourmomentsphotography

Wendi Everett

bg munjuluri wedding 96
bg munjuluri wedding 34

2 Reviews for Your Moments Photography

Madison · Married on 05/22/2015

Your moments photography was great! Professional, helpful with orchestrating family for photos and did an amazing job overall! Could not recommend your moments enough!! Excellent service, worth every penny!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Andrea · Married on 06/09/2012

We chose Your Moments Photography because we happen to know Wendi and her wonderful husband through other connections, but we are recommending them because they are wonderful photographers! Wendi is super organized and detail-oriented, and she and her husband are fun, professional, and easy to work with. Wendi was very flexible with us with everything that could be flexible, but she was also good at keeping us on schedule so we got all the photos we could have wanted from the wedding day. She also did a beautiful job with our engagement photos. Wendi came out to Oakland for the engagement session and traveled to Philadelphia for the actual wedding, and still she did everything without a hitch! I have gotten A TON of compliments on my wedding photos -- including from other recent brides who were a little envious of the artistic eye and touch that Wendi's photos show. Wendi is a true artist and she makes you feel comfortable and beautiful -- she's just great, and I highly recommend Your Moments Photography!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Your Moments Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,830.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,835.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints