3115 St. Lawrence Ave Unit 3962, Reading, PA 19606 Map · Phone number

About Your Moment Catering Services LLC

We are a small catering business based out of Berks County, PA. We travel to any event within 75 miles. You are inudated with hundreds of vendors for your special day. Allow us to explain what sets us apart. We take pride in what we do and always go above and beyond to ensure your satifaction. We have realistic prices and can work with your budget. We always think outside of the box to make you and your guests say "wow". More importantly we make this more than an event, we make it your moment. The ability to be completely stress free is priceless. We are all for DIY and saving money. However, some things you just can't cut corners on. Food is vital to the success in any event. Let us cater your next wedding, special occasion, baby shower, etc. and let it be the talk of the town.

11cd40a9eff1c69d Capture
Barbeque
Barbeque
Candy bar
Candy bar
11cd40a9eff1c69d Capture

1 Reviews for Your Moment Catering Services LLC

P. · event on 06/19/2015

I used Your Moment Catering for my son's college graduation party. I rented a banquet hall and had a 150 guests. I requested fried chicken, meatball subs, green beans, ziti, garden salad and a fruit palm tree. All I can say is, "Wow, wow, wow!!!" The food was fantastic, and the presentation was absolutely beautiful. My guests are still talking about the food, the setup, and how pleasant the chef and manager was. I really enjoyed working with them. They were always there, and went above and beyond from beginning to end. I will always use them for my events... fantastic fantastic catering service.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Your Moment Catering Services LLC FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 15.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 15.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Italian
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? No Pork, Vegetarian
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 3115 St. Lawrence Ave Unit 3962 Reading, 19606 See on map