Halethorpe, MD 21227 Map · Phone number

About Your Happily Ever After Event Planning

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! Thank you for visiting our storefront and taking the time to learn more about Your Happily Ever After. This is such a happy and joyous time...

Your Happily Ever After is a full service wedding coordination and event planning company, offering a wide range of packages and services for all occasions, different sized events, and any budget. Your Happily Ever After establishes a personal relationship with each of our brides to determine design, style, planning and management needs. Throughout the planning process, we introduce creative ideas, leverage our network of resources and vendors, and manage and orchestrate the day-to-day details in order to make your wedding vision become a reality. The end result is a wedding that not only reflects who you are as a couple but one that allows you to be a guest at your own wedding and unlike you or your guests have ever attended.

Please contact us to schedule your COMPLIMENTARY initial consultation to discuss how Your Happily Ever After can help to meet you individual needs

In the fairy tale of life, we look forward to making your event Your Happily Ever After

243056f55d7205d5 1212501684697 I 0999

Andrea · Married on 09/05/2015

Great!

Sent on 07/04/2009

Aislinn · Married on 09/04/2010

It was a 3 weeks before the wedding and I decided I needed someone to take over... I was so lucky when "Your Happily Ever After" had an opening. My wedding would have not been pulled off with out them. They contacted all of my vendors for final timelines, our parents, our bridal party.. they ran the rehearsal, they were with me ALL day while I was getting ready if I needed ANYTHING and they even bit the bullet and took over baby sitting duties with my nephew so my sister could walk down the aisle and be my maid of honor with ease! They came to my house before the wedding to pick up all of the extras and made me list after list of reminders. My guest talked so highly of them and how organized and how smoothly the wedding ran... I know if I didnt decide to hire them, the wedding would have not been the same! Vanisha - Karen and K - you guys are AWESOME! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/09/2010

Adrianne · Married on 07/17/2010

Our wedding had been pretty much planned for nearly 1 1/2 years. However, I felt the stress becoming apparent when 7-8 months before the wedding. So, we decided to hire a wedding coordinator for the month of planning. Vaneisha was AWESOME. She was there when I had misunderstandings concerning our wedding with relatives and bridal party members. She is a true gem.

Also, I would like to say that she is very detailed oriented and gives everyone in the bridal party detailed timelines/instructions. No one will ever say they didn't know because more then likely Vaneisha has already took care of the situation for you. She is always on time and will keep you on time.

I would definately use the companies services again for private events.

Sent on 08/07/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Your Happily Ever After Event Planning FAQ

• 5iveStar Media Productions
    5iveStar Media Productions Wedding Videographers

We have worked with Vaneisha at several Weddings and all have been exceptionally well coordinated and on-time. Vaneisha has a unique relationship with each Bride/Groom and the "trust" they have in her is almost visible and something you can see. She works hard to make certain everything is just right ... we look forward to working with "Your Happily Ever After Event Planning" and Vaneisha in the near future. Jim Ratliff, Pres, 5iveStar Media Productions

• Dennis Drenner Photographs
    Dennis Drenner Photographs Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Vaneisha a few times now and she is super-organized (as any event planner should be) and yet a calming influence at the same time (as many are not). I'd happily work with her every Saturday of the year!

• Be All Inclusive
    Be All Inclusive Travel Agents

I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with Vanisha and the team @ Your Happily Ever After Event Planning! She is a pleasure to work with at every wedding we do together! :)

• Halethorpe, 21227 See on map