Lake Colony, West Palm Beach, FL 33406 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Your Fantasy Event

“When I see my bride walking down the aisle with nothing but happiness on her face, then I can say my job was successful” - Stephanie

Congratulations! Planning your wedding is an once in a lifetime experience, you want everything to be perfect including selecting the right coordinator. Your Fantasy Event is a multi cultural Wedding and Event planning company in West Palm Beach, South Florida. Our team of wedding planners is multilingual. They are familiar with many cultures and can tailor your wedding to suit most ethnic backgrounds.

During our free consultation we will ask you questions, a LOT of questions, to get to he heart of exactly what you want. We review options together. We discuss price. We explore possibilities. Former brides found our price not only extremely competitive but also with a great value. The day of your event you will have a trained team with you, instead of only ONE coordinator, at no extra charge.

We carry liability insurance.

We would love to hear from you! Contact us at 561-932-2830 or info@yourfantasyevent.com for your free-no obligation consultation.

Follow Your Fantasy Event on

c9dee872a028fffb 1382282591662 nicci7

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for Your Fantasy Event

Angela · Married on 09/20/2014

My wedding was TRULY a dream come true.thanks to fantasy event for creating my dream wedding.Everything went smoothly and everyone had a good time

Sent on 10/22/2014

Couldn't have been happier with our choice to go with Your Fantasy Event for our wedding. I know I'm not the only bride to have a panic attack about her wedding day, but luckily that was only short lived once we found Stephanie. She was on top of EVERYTHING and I can say without hesitation that she helped to make my wedding day the most magical day of my life (oh, and of course my husband's too haha). She listened, understood what we wanted and helped to make it happen. Day of, everything went off without a hitch!! I couldn't have asked for more.

If you're looking for a wedding planner who cares and knows what she's doing, go with Stephanie!!! There's no way you'll regret it!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Stephanie was amazing! She was with us every step of the way during the week leading up to the wedding day. The rehearsal had changes that she handled with grace. The wedding day had several last minute situations arise and she dealt with each of them by adapting and overcoming. I would highly recommend Your Fantasy Event!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Award

Your Fantasy Event FAQ

• EVENTZ Photo Booth
    EVENTZ Photo Booth Photo Booths

When you want things handled correctly and with expertise, you can't go wrong with Your Fantasy Event!

• Lake Colony West Palm Beach, 33406 See on map