8835 N Rexleigh Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53217 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Your Dream Wedding & Events

We are a full service wedding planning company dedicated to helping you plan the wedding of your dreams on your budget. Whether it be small or large, intimate or extravagant, we will help you create a wedding that fits your unique style and take care of every aspect of your wedding.

Proud member of the Association of Bridal Consultants, the National Association of Catering Executives and the Alliance of Event Professionals.

7 Reviews for Your Dream Wedding & Events

Chrissy · Married on 08/25/2012

I served as the photographer for a client of Catharine's. She is such a wonderful designer! She was thorough and organized...and what more can a bride and groom ask for? I find Catharine to be extremely easy to work with and reliable . Catharine got to know her clients on a personal level and negotiated rates and services with their best interest and budget in mind....from a vendor stand point she can be tough, but ALWAYS professional. She just cares that much about her clients. In the end it benefits the bride and groom enormously. It also benefits the vendors because we gain a better understanding of the clients' needs and expectations from the start through Catharine. I highly recommend her as a quality planner and designer and I look forward to serving her clients whenever we get the opportunity!
    Chrissy Kruger-Gruendyke, Chrissy Rose Photography

Sent on 03/11/2013

Danielle · Married on 05/15/2010

Okay...so I saw what my husband wrote and I need to expand on that! Not only did she make it stress free on us...but she was also there for our families! My family lives in Milwaukee and his is from out of town...she was there to help our families with accommodations and find fun things to do! She even helped us plan our bridal shower and his bachelorette party which were hosted by my family!
    Like my husband said she deserves to be the best, but she also deserves so much more...you can tell she loves her job! It shows through her designs and the people she works with! I have told all my friends about her and know I will be seeing more of her work really soon! Thank you so much Catharine!

Sent on 08/10/2010
  • fantasyflower

Stacy · Married on 05/01/2010

Catharine did an outstanding job before during and after out wedding on May 1, 2010. She was outstading in the planning process, made us both feel at ease through our day, and tied up loose ends after the day was over.

I would highly recommend her services to any bride looking for a stress free wedding experience.

Sent on 05/21/2010

Your Dream Wedding & Events's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure being your wedding planner and I wish you both the best in your marriage.

With love,

Catharine

Award

• Midwest Sound
    Midwest Sound Wedding DJs

She's always working on making her clients happy!

• Double Platinum DJ Service
    Double Platinum DJ Service Wedding DJs

Catharine from Your Dream Wedding & Events pays attention to detail at events. Some wedding planners can micro manage and overwhelm vendors at events, but Catharine has consistently been easy to work with. She stands out as one of the premier wedding planners in Milwaukee.

• 8835 N Rexleigh Drive Milwaukee, 53217 See on map