Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique

699 Columbia Turnpike, East Greenbush, NY 12061 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique

Congratulations on your upcoming Wedding!!

Linda, the Owner of Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique has over 10 years expereince,helping couples plan their most special day. We are full service planning, serving the 518 area code and beyond. We take your vision and execute it to the fullest, so you can relax and enjoy your wedding day and all the days leadaing up to it.

We ofer three packages to fit every couples needs and budget. The most involved package has the planner work with the couple to design and plan their wedding from scratch. A second package involves tying up loose ends with vendors, hotels and financial needs. For the couple who has their wedding predominantly planned, the day-of coordination package has the planner meet with vendors and couples, plan timelines and assist with any last-minute needs on the day of the wedding.

Other Services
With four wedding planners on staff, the team at Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique is ready to help couples plan their special day. They assist with a variety of wedding types, including:

• Civil

Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique 6
Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique 7

Carrie B · Married on 06/08/2019

Making Dreams Come True

Linda was an absolute joy to work without throughout our wedding process. She was extremely personable, funny and got to understand who we are and what we wanted. We miss chatting with her already.

Our wedding day was perfection. The table settings were done so elegantly, the nitty gritty was taken care of, and we were able to take in and enjoy our wedding and be fully present knowing the details were taken care of. Thank you for being a part of our dream Linda and team! :)

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Garcia · Married on 05/25/2019

Want a stress free wedding experience? HIRE LINDA!

Two words: Hire Linda! Seriously. I can not say enough good things about the value she provided me during my wedding planning and actual wedding. After getting engaged, I knew I wanted to hire a wedding planner. I reached out to three of them and Linda responded within a couple of hours, while the others took several days. The moment we spoke on the phone, I knew she was the right person. She listened so well to my vision that she ended up saying the name of the venue that ultimately ended up being the perfect place for our weekend wedding. Throughout the wedding planning process, she was so responsive that I felt like I was the only bride she was working with. She would call/text/email after hours and on weekends whenever I had a question. I wanted to make the decision process easy for me, so I asked for 2-3 vendors for everything (photos, video, DJ, flowers, etc.), she sent me suggestions under, within and a little over my budget and I was able to get EVERY vendor hired within 6 weeks of being engaged. She sent me the BEST team! It was 10 months from the time we got engaged to the time we got married and when I say I didn't have a worry in the world because Linda was on it, I'm not exaggerating. When I needed extra linens for our engagement party, she even had them FedEx'd directly to our venue. I even got my wedding dress, crown and veil through her boutique and she gave me a great discount! The week of the wedding was completely stress free and the wedding weekend was perfect. The morning of our wedding, I was walking around the venue visiting guest's and they all said "you don't look like a typical stressed bride, you seem so care free and happy" and the truth is, I was, because Linda was on top of everything! She's also great with handling any issues. We had a monogram on the dance floor that was supposed to be purple, but it was white. We honestly didn't mind, but she called the company and got us some money back on it. Other than that small hiccup (not her fault at all), our day was seamless. We got to know her so well, that the Sunday after we met up with her and husband and had the best wind down time around a fire. She's not just a wedding planner. She's a wedding planner who loves what she does, she listens, she's pro-active, professional, and a beautiful person. She was there for me start to finish and my husband and I are forever grateful for her. She made the entire wedding experience joyful. Again, two words for any bride looking to enjoy their entire wedding experience from start to finish- Hire Linda!! She's the best!

Sent on 09/10/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• SEH Entertainment
    SEH Entertainment Wedding DJs

Just love working with Linda, She is very organized and professional. She communicates with all the vendors to make everything run smooth!! High recommend!!

• All Occasions Photography
    All Occasions Photography Wedding Photographers

What can I tell you about Linda other than she is so organized and so fun to work with! She goes above and beyond for her clients and even for wedding professionals! You will not be disappointed or even slightly stressed when planning your wedding if you hire her!

• Friday Musicale
    Friday Musicale Mansion Weddings

Wedding Planning & Coordination are very important. Your Day Your Way is a great vendor to work with.

• 699 Columbia Turnpike East Greenbush, NY, 12061 See on map