Chicago, Chicago, IL 60610 Map · Phone number

About Your Day by MK

Your Day by MK is a full-service event planning firm located in Chicago, Illinois. Specializing in month-of coordination, MK Andersen will make sure your wedding happens just the way you planned it. Offering services in Chicago, Minneapolis, D.C., and Atlanta, Your Day by MK will empower you and your significant other to feel confident in how you are celebrating your big day.

Your Day by MK primarily offers month-of coordination, month-of plus coordination, and full service planning, but only to five couples per year. Providing services for civil, cultural, elopements, non-religious, and religious weddings for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, Your Day by MK will be there from the beginning to make sure every vendor shows up on time, so all you have to do is walk down the aisle. Planning services include:

• Budget analysis

8ec61ece57605edc 1526364269 411068228fa4cfff 1526364267 99d2e1fa5397b88a 152636

3 Reviews for Your Day by MK

Janie Goodson · Married on 03/10/2020

Wonderful coordinator

We hired MK way back when to be our month-of coordinator, long before we learned how Covid would change our wedding plans. MK was vital to the success of our new, downsized event. She was overwhelmingly professional, kind, and thoughtful as we navigated our Catholic ceremony and mini-reception at a different location. She and her assistant were both onsite in Minneapolis for our whole weekend and were incredibly helpful and easy to work with. 10/10 would recommend to a friend & the internet!

Sent on 11/20/2020
  • Meg

Meg Graeff · Married on 01/18/2020

My day was perfect and no one bothered me thanks to MK!

We got married on a weekend when inclement weather hit CHICAGO! A lot of our guests were stranded and MK helped me replan the entire reception, floor plan and seating arrangements and everything went off without a hitch, she is so in tune with her clients needs it is almost telepathic! The fact my whole family knows her name is a testament to her great work! Big Italian family! Thank you MK!!!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Decision I've Ever Made

I do not say this lightly when I say that hiring MK is the best decision I have ever made. I believe I told her on my wedding day that she's the best money I've ever spent and if I didn't say it out loud, I'm telling the Internet now.

MK was the third person I hired, right after booking my venue and photographer. I knew exactly what I wanted my wedding day to look like and I know I didn't want to be in charge of it day of and MK was the perfect person for that. I was 100% stress free the day of the wedding and I am forever indebted to MK for keeping everything on time, under control and totally seamless. From the moment we hired her, I had helpful tips and checklists in my inbox and plenty of check ins from her. MK was organized, super transparent and driven to make our wedding day perfect for us. Hire her for your wedding and follow her on Instagram, she's a great follow.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Your Day by MK FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Chicago Chicago, IL, 60610 See on map
    2247661901 (Phone number)
    Location of (Your Day by MK)