946 Kathleen Rd, Du Quoin, IL 62832 Map · Phone number

About Your Custom Invitations

The invitation your guest receives in the mail is the first impression they have of your special day! Make sure to choose invitations that reflect YOUR big day. We specialize in designing custom invitations that match your colors, ideas, themes etc. After you tell me about the vision for your wedding day, we design 3 custom designs, send you proofs and help you narrow it down to the invite you love. Then print and ship to you, ready to be addressed and mailed to your special guests.

We also offer pre-designed invitation templates for those who want something special and different, but are working on a tighter budget. For these brides, you choose a design, we change the colors, wording and photos and send you a proof to review. Once they are approved we print and deliver to you.

And for those brides who want to do it yourself -- we have you covered too! Choose from our line of pre-designed templates that are created with DIY in mind. After we change the color and wording on the invitation, we supply you with the paper, envelopes and print ready files to print from your home.

Don't forget matching RSVPs, Registry cards, Menus, Programs, Thank you cards!

Contact Amanda for more details, Amanda@yourcustominvitations.com | www.yourcustominvitations.com

slide1jillthanku
slide1jillthanku
slide1amy
slide1angela

2 Reviews for Your Custom Invitations

Very easy to work with and receptive to the many changes as we designed the invitations! Will also be using for programs and table cards.

Sent on 04/23/2013
  • al_raine

Lorraine · Married on 05/22/2010

Amanda is a sweetheart. She was very flexible. She was quick and she worked around my time. She gave me three different invitations that were great and very customize. I love everything about the invitations and so did everyone else. These are invitations I will keep for the rest of my life. I am so happy with the finish product I will be sure to work with her in the future. Did I say that she was Affordable? Yes, SHe is.

Sent on 06/17/2010