Scarsdale, NY 10583 Map · Phone number

About You Name It

I have been in business since 1991. I started with the invitation business in 2000 on the urging of a friend who felt this was the perfect business for me. She was so right. Since then it has grown into much more. My customers come to me for invitations, favors, sign in books, religous items, gift bags and so much more. The goal I set for myself when I started this business, was to make sure my customer leaves happy and recommends me to a friend. So far it has worked for the last 10 years. I hope if you are in the market for invitations, you will consider contacting me, I'd love to help you find the perfect invitation. Please contact me for an appointment by phone above or by email at lhodd@yahoo.com, please put "invitations needed" in subject line. Looking forward to working with you!

updated 3/2008, 4/2011

• Stationery by Maryellen
  • RSVP Today

6 Reviews for You Name It

Linda · Married on 12/03/2011

Leslie helped me find the perfect wedding invitation. She took the time to sit down with me and help me figure out what I was looking for. Once she knew my taste, she helped pull invitations that she knew I would like. After I picked out an invitation, Leslie was happy to meet me with me several times to finalize the text, font, monogram, etc.. I absolutely loved how my invitations came out!! Leslie's patience was very much appreciated. I would recommend her to anyone searching for their perfect invitation.

Sent on 11/22/2011

Kylie · Married on 11/01/2010

Leslie is wonderful to work with! VERY patient and helpful! My invitations are beautiful. I would certainly use her services again.

Sent on 01/27/2011

Rick · Married on 07/30/2010

My finance and I were the most clueless people when it came to wedding invitations, but Leslie walked us through everything, answered all our questions, was very patient with us, and made fabulous suggestions! The end product was fantastic!!! I couldn't reccomend her services more!!!! A+++++ :0)

Sent on 05/12/2011

Award

• Encore Studios Wedding Invitations

We highly recommend You Name It to anyone and everyone. Leslie is extremely easy to work with and has an immense understanding of each customer, a true professional. You Name It has been one of our vendors for over ten years now and we are extremely happy to keep it that way.

• Scarsdale, 10583 See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (You Name It)