6100 Corporate Drive, Houston, TX 77036 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,450
Availability Check your date

About You Kai Creations

You Kai Creations is a professional photography company based in Houston, Texas specializing in photojournalistic engagement and wedding photos. You Kai Creations is ideal for couples looking for candid portirature on their wedding day as well as posing tips or advice when needed. You Kai Creations to make sure your engagement and wedding photos are as unique as you are, You Kai Creations tells your personal love story through photography.

You Kai Creations primarily offers lifestyle engagement photos as well as photojournalistic wedding photography. We cover the Greater Houston Area as well as being able to travel to cities within Texas, such as Dallas, Austin and Galveston, as well as internationally to Tokyo, Costa Rica or even Portugal!

You Kai Creations is a full time wedding photography specialist and is owned and operated by a sole photographer who cares about your wedding and will take the time to discuss the timeline and walkthrough the venue as needed! During the wedding day, You Kai Creations will be with you the whole way and make sure to capture the experience and emotions that you had on the day of.

- Wedding Photography

- Lifestyle Engagement Photography

- Bridal Photography

- Traditional Engagement Photography

- Specific Cultural Celebrations (Tea Ceremony, etc.)

- Second Photography

- Post Processing (Crop, Toning, Exposure, White Balance, etc)

- High Resolution Photos

You Kai Creations 5
You Kai Creations 6
You Kai Creations 7

Leanne · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome, fun, professional photographer!

I can’t say enough good things about Kevin. He did an amazing job with both our engagement and wedding photos. When I was searching for wedding photographers that could capture a photojournalistic and candid style, Kevin’s portfolio was one of the first ones that I came across. After researching and pricing other photographers in the Houston area, Kevin had such a reasonable rate for the services that he offers. He was so friendly and informative during our initial phone conversation that I didn’t really hesitate when it came time to book. We met him for the first time during our engagement shoot and had a blast! He was great with following our direction for what we envisioned for our photos but was also quick to offer suggestions. When it came to the wedding day, he put everyone at ease and captured some really beautiful moments from our day. Never once did I feel that I had a camera in my face during those big emotional moments throughout the day. I was ecstatic to get our sneak peek literally within a week, the pictures were so beautiful!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    You Kai Creations 8
    You Kai Creations 9
    You Kai Creations 10
    You Kai Creations 11
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/23/2019

Professional and energetic photographer!!

We received our photos several weeks after the wedding day which was a very pleasant surprise. I was impressed on how quickly we got all our photos from Kevin since I heard from my friends that theirs took at least 8 months to a year when working with different photographers. Kevin was able to get us sneak peaks shortly after the wedding and everything else several weeks after that! AMAZING!! Kevin is very energetic and is good at maintaining that energy throughout the big day showing no signs of slowing down as the day went on. Spoke with him several times before the big day to make sure we were on the same page when it came to what kind of photos I was looking for (even sent him some Pinterest inspo) and timing. I felt like he really listened to me on what I wanted and did his best to incorporate it. Kevin was great at instructing us on how to pose to make sure we got different shots/angles since me and the groom were a little awkward trying to pose. My makeup/hair stylist was being pushy that day and wanted to do things her way (timing and place) but Kevin stood up for me several times to her so I didn't have to look like the bad guy (Thanks Kevin!!). Overall, professional and courteous, would definitely recommend 10/10!

Sent on 08/22/2019

You Kai Creations FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 6100 Corporate Drive Houston, TX, 77036 See on map