You & I Wedding

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

You & I Wedding is a wedding film house based in Las Vegas, NV. We are a traveling husband and wife team, ready to shoot your wedding all over the country. With more than a decade of experience within the filming industry our main focus is on connection and authenticity. You & I Wedding create unique films that capture the present moment as it is, in all its beauty, color, and emotion.

Authenticity by:

• Building a relationship of trust, so that you can relax in front of the camera and just be yourself.
  • No rush, no checking through a rigid timeline. We want you to enjoy every moment of your big day.
  • Creating films that are based on true emotion and real memories, not performance.

Our Process:

• Coffee & chat to get a feeling for each other, understand how the day will go and what you are mostly looking for
  • We’ll be there all day, from early morning to send off
  • One inclusive packaging

What You'll Receive:

• Short teaser highlight
  • Highlight film (4-8 min)
  • Individual videos containing full ceremony and speeches

The Knot & Wedding Wire Special for 2023

We have just recently returned to advertising with The Knot & Wedding Wire, With that, we'd like to celebrate with a 30% discount for the first 10 weddings of 2023 :)

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$5,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Client Revisions
Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,500

Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    John Married on 03/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have utilized the services of Mr. Tjay as my videographer and the Director of Photography for my SAG New Media production company for over a year. I find him to be very reliable, responsive, dependable and extremely creative. I cannot recommend highly enough any video production project and I am proud to have him as my associate.
  • User2761480 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kenny is so awesome! I can't even begin to express how great he made our wedding day by doing the video! He put in so much extra work by coming to the rehearsal & getting the behind the scenes of us getting ready! Best decision we made for our wedding vendors!

You & I Wedding's reply:

:) Thank you so much Kristen!! We're so grateful and thankful you chose us since the beginning for your special day, Congrats again to yourself and martin :D
    Laurie Married on 04/20/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I used Kenny and his team for our event. This included numerous locations over two days. Kenny was just first class. On top of being a great photographer, Kenny and his team really took care of my family..... Helping them with all the issues that come up when you are in Las Vegas vs home. Everyone from aunts, to cousins to my husband were all happy with Kenny's services. Kenny could not have been more accommodating friendly professional and helpful.

Kenny's suggestions and ideas really helped make my event special and unusual. He even came back to my hotel the day after the event with photos so everyone could leave Las Vegas with a photo from the event . Makinag my event that much more memorable .

Following up with Kenny was easy and overall he was very easy to work with . I was making arrangements long distance and months in advance and wasn't sure how it would all come together. I had nothing to worry about with Kenny - he literally made this event easy. His communications by email, phone, and text, made everything easy and helped to make me happier and calmer during a very busy time . Importantly he was a great team player too- so as we visited hotels, restaurants, Elvis impersonator's, and other sites throughout Las Vegas, Kenny seamlessly blended with the rest of my vendors, and my family .

Then after the event Kenny made it easy to get the photos back and a video that really brought back the memories . He captured every important detail and this helped me to document the entire event and to have memories that last a lifetime.

I could not have been happier using Kenny and would recommend him and his team to anyone . Trustworthiness and honesty are things that I value and Kenny is a role model for in his industry . Seriously I think Kenny is great, and really went out of his way to help us have a first class experience .
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Beauty in Vegas Beauty in Vegas Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kenny is such a genius behind the camera and an amazing person to know. His work is ridiculous!

1641 E Sunset Rd, Suite B106 Las Vegas, NV, 89119
Location of (You & I Wedding)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding