11386 Eldorado Street NE, Minneapolis, MN 55449 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About You & I Pictures

Serving all of Minnesota. We also travel anywhere!

Follow You & I Pictures on

You & I Pictures 2
  • Sarah

Sarah Swetitsch · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent Videographer!

You and I Pictures was incredible to work with! The were our videographer for our wedding in March in St. Augustine at The White Room. The video they created will forever be cherished and we will hold on to the memories always. We have had so many of our friends and family come up to us after watching the highlight reel exclaiming how much they enjoyed it! I highly recommend their services!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Alycia

Alycia · Married on 12/01/2018

Can't stop watching our video!

We had the best experience with Kyle and his partner of You & I Pictures for our wedding on 12.1.18. I have to admit that my husband and I were not the most communicative clients- we were simultaneously selling our house, moving to a temporary home across town, and planning a move to Washington State throughout the wedding planning process, so our brains were pretty scattered! Kyle remained patient and understanding with our situation, and made sure he was able to gather all of the details necessary to capture our day perfectly! We had an outdoor ceremony and reception planned, so of course it rained ALL DAY! Kyle and his team remained calm and professional, and I did not once worry about the rain interacting with the quality of his work. I think that one of the most important qualities in any wedding vendor is to maintain a professional demeanor while also interacting with clients in a way that makes them feel comfortable enough to be "themselves", and You & I Pictures nailed that perfectly. We received our video a little over a month after the wedding and it was PERFECT! I had always watched other people's highlight video and dreamed that ours would be as perfect, and let's just say I've watched it over 100 times and still cry every time. It was so wonderfully and artfully produced and truly captured our day perfectly. I 1000% recommend this company!

Sent on 01/31/2019

CAITLIN · Married on 03/16/2018

Picking out a videographer was one of the toughest decisions for me to make while planning our wedding. My husband thought it was a waste of money and for me it was one of the most important vendors. I must have watched HUNDREDS of wedding videos before I found You & I Pictures. The moment I watched his work I knew he could capture our wedding just perfectly. Just getting our wedding video back I can confirm his work exceeded my expectations and especially my husbands who couldn't be more happy that we had it videotaped. Aside from his beautiful work, Kyle was great to communicate with, I swear he responded to almost all emails within an hour, usually quicker. He also listened to me about what I specifically wanted to be shown in our video and truly delivered. I would recommend Kyle over and over again!!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

• Array Event Design
    Array Event Design Wedding Planners

Kyle was a pleasure to work with for one of our Fall 2013 weddings. Leading up to the wedding, his communication was timely and thorough. On the wedding day, he was attentive and on his toes to capture the beautiful moments from the day. Hope to work with you again in the near future!!

• Full Line Photography Studio
    Full Line Photography Studio Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with You And I Pictures on a couple of occasions and they are very professional. The work that they produce is top notch and we can highly recommend their services for anyone interested in great videography and cinamatography for their life event : ) Sincerely, Conan Segrest www.FullLineStudio.com

• 11386 Eldorado Street NE Minneapolis, MN, 55449 See on map