Nearby Vendors to Consider

About You And I Pictures

Wedding Cinematography

You and I Pictures offers Hand- Crafted Cinematic Wedding Films

We serve Daytona Beach | St. Augustine | Orlando | Central Florida | Destination Weddings

Categories: Wedding Videographer

High-Def Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Picking out a videographer was one of the toughest decisions for me to make while planning our wedding. My husband thought it was a waste of money and for me it was one of the most important vendors. I must have watched HUNDREDS of wedding videos before I found You & I Pictures. The moment I watched his work I knew he could capture our wedding just perfectly. Just getting our wedding video back I can confirm his work exceeded my expectations and especially my husbands who couldn't be more happy that we had it videotaped. Aside from his beautiful work, Kyle was great to communicate with, I swear he responded to almost all emails within an hour, usually quicker. He also listened to me about what I specifically wanted to be shown in our video and truly delivered. I would recommend Kyle over and over again!!!

Profile Picture CAITLIN, 3/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video

We have just finished our wedding video put together by Kyle and You & I Pictures. We could not be happier with the final outcome. Kyle and his team were so kind and professional from the booking through the entire wedding event. You will not find a better videographer for any of your special events.

Profile Picture Kaile, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We can not thank Kyle and You & I pictures enough for being part of our special day! We were very picky when choosing a videographer. We were looking for someone who had a drone to capture the whole City of St Augustine since we were spending the whole weekend there. Someone who had clear voice overs, smooth transitions, artistic style shots, and a good mix of the entire day. Kyle and You & I Pictures exceeded our expectations by far. Not only were they easy to work with prior to our special day, but they also were almost hidden on the day of, capturing every special moment but never in the way. I communicated with Kyle mostly, and he was so professional, yet very personable and easy to talk to / work with. Any expectations, suggestions, or requests we had, he made a point to go above and beyond to met them. We have already gotten so many compliments on how perfectly captured the day was and how it feels like watching an actual movie because of how fantastic the transitions, over veiws, and voice overs are done! We really did our research and no other videography company even compares! If you are on the hunt for a company who are experts in their field, all while being humble, personable and simply one of the best vendors to work with, get in contact with You & I Pictures ASAP! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/7/17, 6 Reviews

Videos

0 Photos

3 VIDEOS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Kyle was a pleasure to work with for one of our Fall 2013 weddings. Leading up to the wedding, his communication was timely and thorough. On the wedding day, he was attentive and on his toes to capture the beautiful moments from the day. Hope to work with you again in the near future!!

We have had the pleasure of working with You And I Pictures on a couple of occasions and they are very professional. The work that they produce is top notch and we can highly recommend their services for anyone interested in great videography and cinamatography for their life event : ) Sincerely, Conan Segrest www.FullLineStudio.com

Daytona Beach, FL 32124   See On Map