Yolanda Hill Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

Yolanda Hill Photography is a professional wedding photography company based in West Palm Beach, Florida. Owner and photographer Yolanda is committed to capturing every moment of your wedding story as it unfolds. She has a genuine passion for photography and weddings. With ten years of experience, she has the skill to preserve your special day through her photojournalistic style.

Yolanda Hill Photography provides various services for your big day. Their most popular wedding package includes high-resolution images, digital files, and an engagement shoot. Willing to travel to your wedding, they are happy to capture your precious memories no matter the destination. Services such as a second shooter will give you peace of mind that every memory, big and small, is photographed. Yolanda Hill Photography has the following services available:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Senior Session
  • Family sessions
  • Videography

Other Services
In addition to their photography services, Yolanda Hill Photography provides a variety of products for you to share your beautiful images. Keepsakes such as albums and canvases are available. Other products offered include:

• Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Thank-you cards
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Trash The Dress
Canvas
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints
Proofs

• Alesia
    Alesia Q. Getting married on 07/01/2022

Beautiful Pictures with a Memorable Experience

I used Yolanda Hill photography for my engagement photos as a "trial" for my wedding. I had heard great things about her as not only as person but I have seen her gorgeous photos all over social media. Our shoot was not only so much fun but Yolanda and her team really know how to make you feel so comfortable that you forget people are taking pictures. It ended being such a fun "date night" for my fianc茅 and I. We had a such a great experience that we wanted to do it again, so we set up a family photoshoot around the holidays with Yolanda. I cannot say enough good things about her photos as well as her professionalism. She is a true talent for what she does and her attention to detail does not go unnoticed. I cannot wait for my wedding and the great experience I know I am going to get by using Yolanda Hill Photography.

Yolanda Hill Photography's reply:

Thank you so much loved everything about your shoot 馃槉 I had a blast with you guys!! So excited for the wedding this coming year.
  • Mollie
    Mollie Married on 04/02/2022

Best group out there!

We had Yolanda and her crew at our wedding this past weekend and it was simply amazing! I could not have asked for better 4 people to capture our big day! We laughed so hard and all of my crazy requests, she went with and made it better than I could have ever imagined! I cannot wait to see the photos and videos! If you are getting married near Key Largo, hire them now before they are booked!
  • Emily
    Emily P. Married on 02/26/2022

Exceeded our expectations!!!

Yolanda Hill is such an incredible photographer. She was so attentive and made us feel completely comfortable during our wedding day photo shoot. We love her energy and her creativity for poses. We highly recommend her. You will not get anything less than magazine quality!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Kyle Downard
Kyle Downard
Lead Videographer

My Strongest asset as a wedding videographer is that I always aim for the perfect synergy between what I film, what has been said and the music. All aspects are equally important to tell your story in the best way possible and for you to look back at your wedding film in 20 years and feel exactly what you felt on your wedding day. Therefor every wedding I create is different and unique.

Life is a journey and one of the biggest milestones in life is getting married. A day filled with emotions and I am there to capture those.

Yolanda Hill
Yolanda Hill
Lead Photographer

Our studio founder, Yolanda Hill has a passion for capturing every detail of your special day. My style in photography is to be in the moment, look around, and photography your story as it unfolds around me. It truly is an absolute privilege to have a job where I witness and document the amazing memories that families will cherish forever.

Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST Wedding DJs

I have worked with Yolanda at many many weddings. She is such a professional and is so talented behind the view finder. Her work is amazing and she always manages to put everyone at ease and totally relaxes them which allows her to get those one in a million photographs. I absolutely love working with her and know you'll love her too.

Cate Tenopir Events Cate Tenopir Events Wedding Planners

Working with Yolanda is always a great time! She is full of energy, always positive and is extremely professional. She is quick to respond to emails, which is extremely important in this industry. She dresses professional and appropriately at all of the events. We enjoy working with Yolanda!

Key Destination Weddings & Events Key Destination Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

If your looking for a photography experience, Yolanda Hill is your woman! She's not your average photographer: she's so much fun to work with and has such creativity in her shots that you won't have to worry about your smile in any photo! She'll keep the positive energy flowing throughout your wedding day (or event) - that even the groom will be excited about taking photos!!! We love working with Yolanda Hill Photography!

98990 Overseas Highway Key Largo, FL, 33037
561-578-9896
Location of (Yolanda Hill Photography)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding