Yibe Bridal Concierge

Colorado Springs, CO View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Fun. Fresh. Unique.

You are unique, so the same should be true for your wedding and your relationship with the wedding partners you choose. I believe in providing wedding coordinating that meets YOUR needs, with personal, caring service, help, and guidance – not limits.

Specializing in month-of (formerly known as day-of) wedding coordinating, I offer one package that includes the minimum required to make your day the very best. Above that, I’m happy to provide assistance on a case-by-case/as needed basis for no extra charge (within reason, of course).

No confusing packages to consider. No hourly fees. No stress.

Just an experience that’s fun, fresh, and unique – like you.

Yibe Bridal Concierge

719.357.YIBE | Website | Email | Facebook | Pinterest

1 User photo

• Michelle
    Michelle A. Married on 03/05/2020

Outstanding

Marissa was an absolute joy to work with. She was completely flexible with our long-distance planning from Boston, provided us with support and guidance throughout the process, and seamlessly coordinated our big day all on an affordable budget. She was knowledgeable without being pushy, easy-going, and patient with us as we developed our vision and plan for the wedding. Of most importance to us, she went out of her way to take the time to understand us as individual people and a couple. We can't recommend her enough!
    Aphten S. Married on 01/05/2019

AMAZING Coordinator!

I hired Marissa as my month-of coordinator and would hire her again in a heartbeat! She took the time to really understand my vision for the day and did absolutely everything in her power to make things perfect. My family, my bridal party, and I were all able to just enjoy the day because Marissa literally took care of every single thing from vendor coordination to managing our timeline to setting up the little details I never would have been able to attend to. She was also extremely sweet, calm and patient, which is a major bonus when the day gets stressful! Top notch - you won't be disappointed.
    Angela Married on 08/19/2017
    Marissa helped me navigate a longer planning period and helped me build a DREAM TEAM. Seriously, she saw my vision and knew exactly who I should be working with for florists, photographers and venue. She was a dream and was in it for the long haul since we had an 18month planning period. My wedding went so smoothly and truly feel like she kept me on track, as well as grounded in realistic ideas. She is affordable and let's you guide her to your vision. She truly takes a collaborative approach to planning to ensure her couples' dreams are reached.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Katie Corinne Photography Katie Corinne Photography Wedding Photographers

Marissa is more than just a day of wedding planner. She will go above and beyond to make sure that your wedding day is everything you dreamed of and that the planning to make it happen is seamless and easy. I see so many brides DIY and really taken the burden of wedding planning and all the details on themselves. If there was one occasion that you would pay for a planner it's your wedding day, one that will be pretty much the defining moment in your life. Marissa is worth every penny and really makes up for it finding the best vendors that fit your style and even budget. You'll be lucky to have her for your wedding.

Jamie Smith Photography Jamie Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

What can I say? Marissa with Yibe Bridal Concierge is a gem. She is passionate about her work and it shows. She helps put her clients right at ease on their wedding day, leaving no details left undone. She's very prompt, professional, and on-trend with the styles of today. I look forward to working with her again.

2708c W Colorado Ave Colorado Springs, CO, 80904
7193579423
Location of (Yibe Bridal Concierge)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding