Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

16 Reviews for Yibe Bridal Concierge

Budget Analysis (3)
Religious (2)
Cultural (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Marissa helped me navigate a longer planning period and helped me build a DREAM TEAM. Seriously, she saw my vision and knew exactly who I should be working with for florists, photographers and venue. She was a dream and was in it for the long haul since we had an 18month planning period. My wedding went so smoothly and truly feel like she kept me on track, as well as grounded in realistic ideas. She is affordable and let's you guide her to your vision. She truly takes a collaborative approach to planning to ensure her couples' dreams are reached.

Profile Picture Angela, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

We hired Marissa a little late in the game because we weren't sure whether or not we needed a day-of wedding coordinator....and it was the best decision we've ever made! We should've hired her earlier so she could've recommended more vendors to us (we had already hired most of them before we hired Marissa) because the one vendor that she did recommend to us was our DJ, and he made sure people were dancing ALL night long! Not only is Marissa super professional, super experienced, super smiley, and super nice to EVERYONE, she really puts in extra time to help you and answer all your questions and give you great suggestions leading up to your big day. On your big day, she and her team of assistants do an incredible job of setting up, taking down, and keeping everything and everyone organized in between. She was an invaluable asset to us during our wedding planning and then on the day of, and you will not find a better price for a quality wedding planner. I can't tell you enough how great this woman is and how smoothly everything our wedding went because of her!!!

Profile Picture Joy, 6/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Marissa is amazing! She was responsive and asked many questions to make sure our day was going to be perfect. She took on a lot of the stress from the day and I didn't have to worry about anything. She followed all my notes and implemented exactly what I had in mind. She's easy to work with, intuitive with the day, and was probably the most important part of our day. I'd recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Cici, 6/19/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cultural, Non-Religious