Your Entertainment & Sound (YES) Productions

Your Entertainment & Sound (YES) Productions

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Your Entertainment & Sound (YES) Productions

dj + lighting services

Based out of San Diego, CA, Your Entertainment & Sound Productions (“YES Productions”) provides superior entertainment and disc jockey services with an expansive range of music for all types of events. Owned and operated by Virgil and Donna, a husband and wife team, YES Productions brings a fresh and innovative approach to DJ services.

YES Productions is unlike other traditional “push play” mobile DJs. With over 15 years of DJ experience in numerous clubs and mobile DJing, Virgil distinguishes YES Productions by his live turntable mixing abilities with an array of music genres and his talent for creating a perfect and customized musical atmosphere for your event. YES Productions extends their service beyond just providing musical entertainment. Donna uses her flair for organization and event planning to assist in developing your program and coordinates closely with your event manager and other vendors to ensure smooth administration of your reception agenda. We continually expand our music collection, sharpen our live mixing skills, and maintain capable equipment.

We pride ourselves for our track record in effectively meeting the individual needs of clients and establishing great lasting relationships with our clients. This is due to our involvement in careful stress-free planning with clients prior to the event from determining your musical preference to outfitting your venue with professional sound & lighting equipment to optimize your musical experience. We always strive to start punctually and end with guests wishing the party wouldn’t end. Our goal is to provide an enjoyable and memorable musical vibe for any event that will capture the essence of our client while offering excellent customer service at a great value.

A talent for exceptional live turntable mixing using an extensive array of music coupled with a focus on a stress-free and hands-on music planning environment for our client makes Your Entertainment & Sound Productions the ideal choice for an entertainment and disc jockey company to manage the musical aspect of your event.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: San Diego

Follow Your Entertainment & Sound (YES) Productions on

17 Reviews for Your Entertainment & Sound (YES) Productions

Liability Insurance (1)

First I want to say how horrible I am for writing this review almost 2 years AFTER my wedding! So sorry! But I HAVE to give my thanks and praises to Y.E.S. Productions, they did our dj'ing, mc'ing, and lighting for the wedding ceremony and reception.

Starting out we connected through email & before we signed with them we got to meet in person to make sure they were a good fit. My husband and I met with Virgil and his wife Donna- they are SO SWEET & AMAZING, we met and discussed what we were looking for and even we got a form to fill out (like we were being interviewed as well, which made me feel important!) After our meeting we decided to go with YES Productions immediately.

The communication from there was by phone or email (they also offered facetime chat if we wanted) & we always got a quick (same day) response. We sent in our song list and the itinerary provided by YES Productions of the timeline of our big day. Even the day before we made changes and got a response that it would be done!

The day of we met our MC- Nino and he went through the names of our bridal party to make sure it was announced properly (which was very appreciated!) For the ceremony we did non traditional and not easily found songs- but Virgil got them down! SO HAPPY! We even got a clip on wireless mic for the officiant so it didn't get in the way of photos ;)
For the reception everything was amazing, every song that came on felt like a playlist made for my husband and I. Everyone was on the dance floor and the night flew by! I am not one to dance and I usually use not liking a song as an excuse not to dance but there was never a time when i thought "i don't like this song" so a MAJOR thank you to Virgil! & Nino kept our guests smiling during the reception with the bouquet & garter toss!

I would definitely recommend YES Productions for your wedding or party needs!

Profile Picture gabri, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Liability Insurance

When we were searching for a DJ for our wedding we were looking for a DJ that was heavily involved in the DJing community. We actually got referred to him through our DJ friends from LA/OC. It was important that he could use turntables to mix songs. There are some many DJ's that had computer programs to do the mixing. Others were too old or weren't experienced enough. Many other DJ's we met were too business-y and always trying to up sell their services and packages when you came to there office.

We could tell that Virgil started out doing DJ ing as one of his passions, had a crew, competed in Dj battles, and worked clubbing events when he was younger. And only later in his career did he started doing weddings. This is exactly what we wanted. We got some many compliments on his Dj set when the dancing portions started. He played what we wanted and played an awesome Hip Hop set that brought My wife and I back to songs we used to love during our high school years.

Nino also did a fabulous job. He studied acting and was super energetic, lively, and clear on the microphone as the MC for our ceremony and reception. Highly recommend them. Worth the extra money.

Profile Picture User2643411, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Y.E.S. Productions did our dj'ing, mc'ing and lighting for our wedding. We and our guests had sooooo much fun and they made that all possible. They set the exact mood we asked for. Virgil (dj) and Nino (mc) created an atmosphere that was fun and lively. We received so many compliments on them. From the cocktail hour, to our dream grand entrance, to the closing, the Y.E.S. team was spot on. The guests were hungry for more partying at the end :D The lighting also made our venue more amazing. They enhanced the venue with the lighting without over doing it. It highlighted the beauty of the architecture rather than hiding it with distracting bright lights.

I knew before the wedding that they would be awesome due to their great reputation but once the big day arrived they were even more amazing than we could have imagined!! Even months later after our wedding, friends and family still mention how great the music and mc were!

Profile Picture User3552113, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1321931547315 img5956
220x220 sq 1301389037410 photo3
220x220 sq 1301389253461 wedding1

1 ENDORSEMENT
YES Productions did an excellent job! Not only were they responsive and professional, but they kept the music going all night. It's not every wedding DJ that custom mixes each song into the other, and I could see Virgil checking ahead several songs to make sure that the mix was going to be right. They were also flexible - amazingly, the wedding was running a little early, and Donna worked with me to make sure that the flow was continuous. Early wedding events mean more dancing, whereas without that attention to the flow of the evening as it's happening a wedding can drag. Donna and Virgil made the evening flow excellently, with no rushing or lags, and were a joy to work with!

Serving San Diego, Los Angeles..., CA 92126   See On Map