YES to the DRESS ~ your celebration destination

2511 Huntingdon Pike Valley Court Yard, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

WebPagePhoto
WebPagePhoto

56 Reviews for YES to the DRESS ~ your celebration destination

Melanie · Married on 10/15/2016

I just ordered my dress, veil, and belt from this store....When I got home, I looked back at the pictures they sent me (a great feature!) and noticed I DID NOT like the veil OR the belt! I called my consultant, Amanda (LOVE HER) and she set up and appointment to bring me back in and try on more items! I spent another 2 hours trying every veil on, and many belts until I felt confident I made the right choice. I cant speak to how the end result will be as I have to wait until it all comes in...but my initial impression is a great one and I could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Catherine · Married on 10/01/2016

Madison is simply amazing. I had been shopping for dresses 3 times prior to meeting Madison ( the owner of this bridal salon). I felt rushed and pressured. I went shopping a few days before' black friday' not realizing that sales for wedding dresses would be a thing - and every salon tried to pressure me into a dress because 'I would save $800 if I bought it today'... and that is not me. I take 3 days to consider what dishwasher detergent I am going to purchase. I was never going to find a dress and not have to go home and think about it for a couple days before being sure. Madison completely understood. She also took special note of my body. She found the parts which I would want to accentuate and most likely the parts I would want to make less obvious. She recommended dresses I never would have chosen ,and pulled a couple in the style I thought I wanted... I never would have picked the dress I fell in love with on a hanger. But she knew how it would look on me. We had a long appointment and she really started to get to know me as a person, and what I would be comfortable with. My dress is timeless and amazing and I am so pleased. She was also happy to recommend and excellent atelier so that I can have alterations done. Everyone in her shop was so friendly - I didn't feel embarrassed once by my body or how something looked.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Amy · Married on 07/18/2015

I had such a great experience at Yes to the Dress! Madison was very attentive and helpful. Her experience and knowledge saved ALOT of time, as all of the dresses she pulled for me were EXACTLY what I was asking for. The first dress she put me in ended up being the dress I purchased! I also loved how they took pictures of me from all angles on their own iPad, and then were able to pic-stitch the pictures side-by-side so I could see myself in 2 dresses at once. Madison also has many contacts and preferred vendors that she works with for other aspects of wedding planning. Many of which offer Madison's brides discounts on their services, so that's definitely something to consider! Overall, I loved the experience, would definitely suggest this business to anyone looking for their dress, and had an awesome time saying Yes to my dress here!!!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Award

Real Weddings

• 2511 Huntingdon Pike, Valley Court Yard Huntingdon Valley, 19006 See on map
    2159470114 (Fax Number)
    Monday Closed T-Th-Fri 11am-6pm Wed 11am-7pm Sat 10am-5pm Sun & After Hours- By Appointment Only