Yellow Rose Photobooth

Houston, TX View map

Entertaining Houston Weddings since 2012, including an area stretching from College Station to Galveston, Beaumont to Schulenberg, Waco and more!

$400 for a three hour rental, added hours are $50 each, negotiable deposit to Book the Date.

Each Rental includes:

* Free use of fun hats & props,

* Free Bridal Scrapbook for guests to sign and paste photostrips into,

* Free DVD with every photo taken

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup
    Jessica Married on 02/17/2018
    Yellow Rose had the best price I could find around and Shawn was awesome at my wedding this past weekend! The photobooth was a hit with my guests and I loved the style of it. It is an actual big ole booth! Some weddings we have been to, the photobooths have changed to just be props, a backdrop and a dude with a regular camera. This photobooth is truly a photobooth and can fit a lot of people! It came with photostrips that Shawn customized with our names, date and hashtag. I actually provided my own book but the scrapbook was awesome- I used it as my guestbook instead of just having guests sign their names. Lastly, he gave us a CD with ALL of the photos taken at the booth before he left that night!
    Crystal Married on 04/09/2017
    Shawn was absolutely fantastic! The photobooth was everything he said it would be and more! I absolutely loved to look through the guest scrap/memory book. They get to post the duplicates of their photos and leave a little comment. We enjoyed reading through them after our honeymoon. I will definitely rent with YellowRose again in the future. Not to mention the price was the best I found!
  • User2470905 2+ years ago
    Yellow Rose Photobooth was a hit at our wedding!!! I am sooo happy we went with Yellow Rose. If we ever have an anniversary party or any kind of party... we will be asking him to come out again. A MUST HAVE for your wedding. I love how big the booth was. Excellent service.

5909 Ranchester Drive Suite 1318 Houston, 77036
Location of (Yellow Rose Photobooth)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding