Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Yelitza Salazar Photography

Photographer, Newborn, Maternity, Wedding, Family, Events.

Self-taught in photography
Event images capture the whole story and all details. My style is to record your day as it unfolds, capturing the unscripted moments that make it unique. I won't stop you during your first dance as you are staring lovingly into each other's eyes and trying hard not to step on each other's feet, and ask you to say "cheese" for the camera. But in between those unscripted moments, I like to create beautiful portraits, using the unique little nooks and crannies of the location you have chosen as my backdropI add my own unique perspective in my photographs.Apart from creating great photographs, serving the client is equally important. Customer service means offering creative concepts and solutions; staying on budget and delivering the project on time.

Y. S. Photography

I am a wedding photographer serving South Florida! I would love to capture the story of your wedding day! Contact me for rates! I am located in  Miami, South Beach area, all around and would be willing to travel close to this areas. I put love and dedication into my work. For more information please contact me by mail.

If you want to see more of my gallery this is the link

www.yelitzasalazarphotography.com

Uploaded with yelitza salazar photography

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at                    Yelitza Salazar Photography on Facebook my website at  www.yelitzasalazarphotography.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Miami

Follow Yelitza Salazar Photography on

8 Reviews for Yelitza Salazar Photography

What can I say...I fell in love with her photography when I saw it and absolutely had to have her do my engagement and wedding pictures. She was very professional, easy to get along with, made us feel very comfortable and took some awesome pictures. Thanks so much!!!

Profile Picture Lacy-Ann, 4/30/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Yelitza is amazing! Our pictures are perfect. She is so nice and patient (we all need that on that day) plus she's very creative. We're also doing our maternity and newborn photo's with her. We highly recommend her service to all our friends.
Aime & Chris

Profile Picture Aime, 10/30/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Yelitza has an INCREDIBLE eye for photography- a definite natural! What I LOVE most about Yelitza is her energy and her ability to spot a perfect picture moment. She is definitely not your usual cookie-cutter wedding photographer, she thinks outside the box and the results are both original and beautiful. Besides talented she is an absolute sweetheart.

Thank you Yely for capturing our day in such a beautiful way. Dale & Zadraska.

Profile Picture Zadraska, 10/20/10, 10 Reviews

220x220 sq 1431352919236 2015 04 24yelitzavannostranddebweddsecond 0188
220x220 sq 1431353011845 yelitzasalazarphotography2014 04 24yelenaweddinga
220x220 sq 1431353042490 yelitzasalazarphotography2014 04 27eliwedd 162

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Amazing photographer!!! Yelitza has an amazing eye for detail and is a tremendous artist. If you like elegance and beauty she is the photographer for you. I am amazed by her standards and the caliber of her photos everytime. She is the winning choice for any special event!

I loved working with and recommend Yelitza Salazar Photography 100%. if you're looking for a professional to capture extraordinary pictures of your engagement and wedding day, look no further.... Yelitza has a natural eye for pictures that are amazing, check out her website, www.yelitzasalazarphotography.com and Facebook page, www.facebook.com/pages/Yelitza-Salazar-Photography/86449614817, ..... Is has been my pleasure to work with Yelitza..

Beautiful Work, Very Professional I Highly Recommend Yelitza Salazar Photography for all kind of events

I had the pleasure to work with Yelitza on a wedding at the Acqualina Resort and Spa on April 7th , 2010. Out of all the photographers our company has worked with she is definitely one of the most professional and creative photographers in South Florida. Her photographs are exquisite and her attention to detail is excellent. Yelitza is definitely the photographer you want to have on the most important day of your life !

Events