Herndon, VA 20171 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Yasmin Burns-Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant

I am your Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant! I offer 24/7 shopping on my secure website, with free shipping with every purchase at www.marykay.com/yburns. You can also email me at yburns@marykay.com, or call me at 703-598-7930.

I offer personalize service with teaching of basic skin care and glamour techniques to enhance your natural beauty. Your "Wedding Day" is important to you! Let me have the honor of serving you on your special day. Call me today for your everyday and wedding day skin care needs. Congratulations and Best Wishes!

Yasmin Burns-Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Yasmin Burns-Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant 1
    Look What You Can Do On My Website!!!
    Look at what's new on my website!! Go to www.marykay.com/yburns Register or Log In. Click on (left side) tips & trends, you will find the lastest in colors and glamour looks by 11 makeup arist, you will also find other advice and tips from; application tips, beauty advice, order of application of skin care and more. Tell your friends about the "Virtual Makeover" there is even a Virtual Makeover for the bride. Click on the "try the Bridal Looks Now." You can upload your own photo when you are sign in, it's FAST & FREE, or you can choose a model! Log on Today!
  • Yasmin Burns-Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant 2
    Free Facial for the Bride-To-Be, and her wedding party.
    Congratulations on your engagement! Would like to set up a free consultation, and offer free facials for you and your bridal party including the moms prior to the wedding day. We can explore colors and customized wedding day looks for you and your bridal party. I will do a free check up on your skin three/two weeks before the wedding, to ensure healthy and radiant looking skin before wedding day. Call me to set up your initial appointment, at 703-598-7930. Please do visit my website at www.marykay.com/yburns, once you've sign in, at top of page click on the "What's New" tab, then click on "Tips & Trends," click on "Try Bridal Looks Now (Virtual Makeover)," you can upload your own photo, or choose a model. Have Fun, this is Free!! I will travel to you on your wedding day to assist you and your bridal party with your makeup for the wedding. Contract me for more details about this offer!

• Herndon, VA 20171 See on map