San Juan, PR 00926 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 76

About Yaska Crespo- Exclusive Wedding Planning Firm

Yaska Crespo create a unique concept , to accompany,supervise,supply and facilitate the wedding -planning process. Yaska M Crespo is the principal wedding planner and count with other 2 wedding planners.

Our services are:
Event Consultation
Partial Wedding Coordination
Complete Wedding Coordination

Our purpose will be to provide professional event planning services for any occasion, including weddings, parties and special events. We will help make your day a perfect reflection of your style and taste, as well as reducing the stress associated with planning.

We will get to know you and your vision of the event, paying attention to detail and making sure that special day is one of a kind. Not only this, but we will also work with the suppliers to meet your expectations while staying within your budget.

For years, I have combined my knowledge in human behavior, customer service, and courses related to the service industry, with what I consider to be most important: My Passion for Event Coordination. It is that passion what has given me the opportunity to use my creativity, allowing me to give my clients the respect and attention they expect and deserve.

The most rewarding part of being an Event Coordinator is having the pleasure of working closely with our clients and seeing their dreams become a reality on the most important moments of their lives. I have been blessed by having the opportunity of being an integral part of so many celebrations. Being able to work with clients of different personalities, cultures, and families in recent years has given me invaluable experiences.

I love people and making them happy.

I love to give my all to ensure my client’s dreams come true.

I love planning weddings that are unique, beautiful and unforgettable, weddings that will reflect the individual style of our clients. This makes me feel very proud of the work I do, puts a smile on my face and reminds me every day that I made the right decision when choosing a career in event coordination.

Follow Yaska Crespo- Exclusive Wedding Planning Firm on

Yaska Crespo- Exclusive Wedding Planning Firm 3
Yaska Crespo- Exclusive Wedding Planning Firm 4
Yaska Crespo- Exclusive Wedding Planning Firm 5

Nargies · Married on 04/15/2018

Excelente coordinadora! Siempre accesible y eficaz con los pedidos. Gracias a su excelente trabajo el dia de nuestra boda fue lo que soñamos y mucho mas!

Melyssa · Married on 03/09/2018

Working with Yaska was the BEST decision I made, hands down. If you're looking for someone who is cool, level-headed, and that can manage your day with absolutely no worries, she is your go-to Coordinator. At first I didn't know if having a Coord. would be a good idea or if it was worth the money but, trust me, it is absolutely necessary! She was in charge from top to bottom of our Rehearsal Dinner (40 people, venue, decorations, and Chef Menu with wine pairings) and of our Wedding (180+ guests, venue, 2 bands, cartoonist, photographer, videographer, confetti, stilt-walkers, cake, midnight snack, 4-course served dinner the WORKS). She did this all with such grace, talent, kindness, understanding, and patience. We met every 2-3 weeks just to catch-up on our to-do's and when we met she had to handle a meeting with not just me but my mom, dad, now-husband, brother and my future sister-in-law. We have big personalities and are extremely opinionated and passionate about things so anything that might've been resolved in a normal scenario in 30-45 min we usually ended taking up 3-4 hours but, we had fun while doing it. Yaska became one of us and is and will always be part of our family <3 I can't thank her enough for working with me, not for me, on such a special day. I can't recommend her enough for anyone that is wanting a hardworking, butt-busting, caring, kind and patient Coordinator for ANY event. I know that I can trust in her with whatever I come up with next ;)

Ana · Married on 02/24/2018

Yaska was our wedding planner, she was with us since day one to pick the perfect venue for us until the last minute details! She is extremely experienced and it showed through her great advice. She was on top of deadlines and helped us move forward with taking decisions about our wedding. I can truly say there was not a single detail missed (even after Hurricane Maria). It was great to have her present during the process both as a professional resource and for personal support during the wedding planning process. It was really impressive how everything came out flawlessly on the wedding day. We did not have to worry about anything, everything was impeccable, from the wedding ceremony to the cocktail and the different events in the venue. Yaska and her team took care of every single detail and we had the most magical and flawless wedding we could ever dream of! We highly recommend Yaska and her team. Thank you!

Yaska Crespo- Exclusive Wedding Planning Firm 6
    Yaska Crespo- Exclusive Wedding Planning Firm 7

Yaska Crespo- Exclusive Wedding Planning Firm FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Allied Music Solutions
    Allied Music Solutions Wedding Bands

We have provided the music at many wedding events coordinated by Yaska Crespo and her team. They have always been very communicative and professional providing the information needed to meet the expectations of the clients.

• Rev Marta Wilson
    Rev Marta Wilson Wedding Officiants

Top Wedding Coordinator on the Island. It is a pleasure working with her team!

• Yuvi Plena
    Yuvi Plena Wedding Bands

Yaska is a sharp and strictly organized wedding planner. Able to solve last minute or unforeseen issues in either large or small weddings. During your activity she will be surrounded by high quality assistants that will take care of minimum details.

• San Juan, 00926 See on map