YaSena Weddings - Helena Han & Assoc., Inc.

Ag. Paraskevi View map

Unique ~ Greek -~Chic

YaSena Weddings is American owned and based in Greece, bringing the best of both worlds to wedding planning abroad. A boutique company focusing on the "heart" of each wedding reflecting your style, your personality and your priorities.

Sharing inspirations, designing dreams and offering an unforgettable experience to you and your guests.

... Helping you find your "something blue"

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
    Lilian Married on 05/21/2011
    Helena is not a wedding planner, she is a magician! I had my wedding in May 2011 in Santorini, Greece, where I had never been to. So I bascially have to put all my faith in Helena! I spoke with almost all the major wedding planners on the island before I came across her. And I knew she was the one from the get-go. She has tremendous emotional intelligence and can figure out exactly what you are looking for just from the conversations. She picked out all the right vendors!
    Helena flew to the island a few days earlier to stay with us to arrange everything and calm me down. She helped us handmake our wedding favors and greeted all our guests. On the day, she was with us every step of the way, even put together comforting food for my lunch to help me relax. My wedding runs very smoothly and is so dreamy and chic. My husband also loves working with her. All our guests commented how the wedding is so perfectly planned down to the tiniest details. Not only does Helena have impeccable taste but she is also extremely meticulous - an unusual combination. The wedding planner fee is the best money I have spent! Definitely the best day of our lives! I am so thankful to have found her, can't imagine any other way!

Helena and I stayed in touch after the wedding. She is a like a big sister to me now! I am so thrilled she is thinking about moving back to the States so we can hang out more! For any bride who wants a unique wedding, you NEED to speak with Helena!
    Antoi Married on 09/04/2010
    Helena at YaSena was an absolute dream come true.
    It was my childhood dream to get married in Santorini but being in Los Angeles and unable to make several trips to Greece I knew I would need to hire a wedding planner. I probably communicated with about 5 or 6 planners before I contacted Helena and I knew within minutes she was the perfect planner for us. Helena is incredibly patient, honest and has impeccable taste.
    If you plan on getting married in Greece, do yourself a favor and contact YaSena.

L Married on 04/25/2009
    Helena gave me the best day of my life - perfectly managed and executed without a hitch. If I had the money I'd pay for the whole thing all over again!

UrbanCinematography UrbanCinematography Wedding Videographers

Yasena Weddings and Event Planning are the best choice should you want to organise a flawless wedding or event. The services of Helena Han are second to none, she is an articulate driven and above all organised individual. Helena will make your day the best day of your life, the wedding itself will be elegant and tasteful, she uses only the best vendors and suppliers, so you can be guaranteed the quality of products. Helena loves to communicate but is also a great listener, and will be guided by you in capturing all that you imagined!

Design a Day Design a Day Wedding Planners

As professionals in the wedding industry in Greece, Diane and Theodora of Design a Day have always enjoyed their relationship with Helena Han and are pleased to endorse her on Wedding Wire as a wedding professional who offers the highest level of customer service, crystal clear communication and a keen vision to a perfect day.

Ag. Georgiou 4 Ag. Paraskevi
30-6944696778
Location of (YaSena Weddings - Helena Han & Assoc., Inc.)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding