Xtreme Event Group

Englishtown, NJ View map

Our story is unique.

We only focus on one thing and do it extraordinarily well.

Since 2004, Xtreme Event Group has produced over 2,500+ remarkable mitzvah celebrations by combining first-class talent with unmatched customer service. We’ve been helping families consistently deliver the BEST. PARTY. EVER. for over 18 years.

We exclusively provide entertainment for mitzvahs and know what it takes to drive engagement between kids and adults equally.

We’ll make your event seamless, cohesive, interactive, and intimate for everyone attending.

We continually obsess over the details and do whatever it takes to deliver success and exceed your expectations.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$3,750
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Brianna B. Married on 11/11/2022

Wedding DJ 11.11.22

The absolute best!! I used them for my quinceañera 11 years ago and was so blown away then. 11 years later I knew I wanted them as my wedding DJ and I couldn’t have made a better choice. Was even better now if that’s even possible! So personable and so nice! All of my guests loved them and kept raving about them! Do not hesitate with this amazing event group!
    Caity K. Married on 10/13/2018

Made our night perfect!

We used Xtreme for our wedding this past Saturday and they were absolutely amazing! MJ worked with us and he made sure every single detail was perfect. I was receiving compliments all night about how great the music was. I would use them all the time!
    Stephanie Married on 07/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our experience with the Xtreme Event Group was simply amazing. We booked MJ and his crew for our wedding in July and were blown away by their helpfulness and professional throughout the entire planning process. Before our wedding, MJ made sure to meet with us to go over every single detail. He was always available for us to reach out to with any questions we had. Xtreme Event Group offers a very useful online portal to plan the music for the evening.

Everyone had the time of their lives at our wedding. Our dance floor was never empty and our family and friends are still raving about our big day. Without MJ and his team, our best day ever would have not been the same. We even asked for a few changes to be made on the day of our wedding and the crew made all adjustments seamlessly. Xtreme Event Group has already been recommended to friends and family. We could have not asked for a better entertainment service.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

660 Madison Avenue Englishtown, NJ, 07726
732-536-8155
Location of (Xtreme Event Group)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding