Nearby Vendors to Consider

About XOXO Wedding Studio

XOXO Wedding Studio is a family owned wedding photography and wedding videography company based in San Diego, California.   Thank you so much for your consideration! If you've set your date, please reach out to us on the contact page located on our website for all the FUN details!

XOXO!

38 Reviews for XOXO Wedding Studio

Additional Hours (1)
High-Res Images (1)

Over The Moon!
My husband and I got married in November 2017 and we were thrilled with the photos and video from XOXO. Kevin and Stephanie were absolutely the greatest duo we could have asked for throught the wedding planning process. We met with Kevin once in person when we were deciding to book. He was incredibly kind, calm, and had such a positive and genuine attitude. We walked away from the meeting feeling such a sense of renewed relief. On our big day, Kevin handled the videography and he brought in Becca from Found Creative Studio to take care of the majority of the photography. Together they captured every detail of the wedding without many of us even realizing they were there. Once all of the formal photos were taken, it was like they "disappeared". Where in reality they were busy capturing the most incredible moments. Thank you so so much to you both, we truly couldn't be more thrilled.

Profile Picture Kait, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We just received our wedding trailer and it is AMAZING. My husband and I are so thrilled with it. I can see why XOXO is the top-rated videographer for San Diego. Kevin and Stephanie are so kind and their work speaks for itself. They also are always quick at getting back to you when you contact them and very professional. This is a huge plus when you are planning a wedding. It really puts your mind at ease! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Stephanie and Kevin, we will cherish this video forever! I am so happy XOXO was a part of our big day!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

This was the best wedding decision we made! Over the moon about our video.

We booked Kevin for a wedding trailer (~5 minutes) for our wedding at the Prado at Balboa Park in August and I'm obsessed with it. I've watched the video about 1,000 times already and I'm so incredibly happy with it. I told them that I didn't like a lot of cheesy, staged stuff and he did an incredible job finding fun, candid moments. I could not be more pleased with the final product. He also worked seamlessly with the photographers we booked for that day. Everything felt effortless and allowed my husband and I to enjoy every moment of the big day. They also went out of their way to get the song that we wanted even though it wasn't on their initial list of songs we could choose from. We also got the video within 3 weeks after the wedding which felt quick! I can't recommend them enough. And if you're on the fence about getting a wedding video in general - GET THE VIDEO! It's the best way to remember the look and feel of the wedding and relive all the emotions you were feeling that day. My family is obsessed with it too. The whole thing is a crowd pleaser. THANK YOU to Stephanie and Kevin - you've created something so special for us.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews