Virginia Beach, VA 23457 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About XHDWEDDINGS Nationwide Videography Services

We've covered Weddings all over the country and we're able to travel if needed.

Recent Clients include:
-Politician (Utah)
-Business Owners
-Model/Yoga Instructor
-School Teachers
-And many other talented Brides and Grooms.

Come see what we're up to.

Follow XHDWEDDINGS Nationwide Videography Services on

Virginia Beach reception in Sandbridge
Virginia Beach reception in Sandbridge
New York Wedding in 2015
New York Wedding in 2015
Utah Wedding with a Lamborghini.
Utah Wedding with a Lamborghini.
Just my daughter and I being silly for a photo shoot. Photo Credit: www.elovephotos.com (My Wife)
I dressed up Brent (2nd Shooter) like the crew at Emily Weddings. LOL! I laugh every time I look at...
Aerial Photo of Chesapeake
2d7b8fc2fd94df1d 1453427199507 393812592157356781615502408n

• Videos 5

2 Reviews for XHDWEDDINGS Nationwide Videography Services

Jeni · Married on 06/14/2013

Justin (and his lovely wife!) are just on a WHOLE other level! I scoped him out on Craigslist but didn't expect this: http://vimeo.com/68464796

Seriously, WATCH THAT! Justin was EVERYWHERE! I had no clue! He is truly masterful with his camera work and was able to capture the most AMAZING moments from the wedding. I couldn't ask for more! My friends and family were so blown away by the wedding teaser that they have been sharing the video like crazy! It has been steadily climbing in views. I am still reeling from how FAST he got our teaser video out the very next day! I'm not sure when he worked on it but we were able to view it at 6am after the wedding.

Let me just bullet point some things I (and others) had noticed.

- Justin was ON TIME! And worked around you! Him and his wife make a sweet and extremely professional team!

- Very flexible! My family was a mess at times, here/ there/ everywhere but Justin made sure to get the shots he knew we would want.

- He placed a microphone on my husband and the preacher to get the best audio. I didn't even know it! My husband loved that "secret agent" aspect!

- Stealth! Again, I didn't even notice half of the things he was able to get! He had cameras in the coolest spots. Up high, down-low!

- Very hard working! The groom's mom told us that when our limo pulled off... Justin was literally running behind it with the camera to get the going away shots. -- WOW, WOW and WOW!

I feel like I am still missing some key information but I really hope this gives you insight to his services. When I told Justin what I wanted, he tailored a package and pricing for me. I am so amazed already with the outcome.

He not only made us look and feel like celebrities but our family and friends felt like VIP!

Justin, thank you isn't enough but I hope it can cover some of our gratitude!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Sam · Married on 09/08/2012

I loved my video! It's the perfect way to look back at my special day and to remember all the wonderful decorations.

Sent on 06/06/2013

XHDWEDDINGS Nationwide Videography Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,395.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Virginia Beach, 23457 See on map