7122 Ducketts Lane, Elkridge, MD 21075 Map · Phone number

About XclusivCards!

XclusivCards! specializes in custom wedding station. We are here to make your wedding invitation process easy and fun! We carry a wide range of wedding stationery from budget friendly to high end including letterpress. Shop online or book an appointment to browse through hundreds of samples. We can't wait to meet you!

Tola@xclusivcards.com

cc2
cc4
cc5
XclusivCards!

22 Reviews for XclusivCards!

Caitlin · Married on 09/24/2016

I loved working with Tola for my invitations. She was so sweet and fun to work with and made the process super easy. Our invitations even came early! I recommend anyone and everyone who wants to actually see and feel invitations in person (instead of scrolling through thousands online unsure of what they will actually look like) to have Tola do your invites. They turned out perfect!!

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2016

Tola helped me to choose the invitations that matched my wedding venue and theme. She was excellent at communicating regularly with me, meeting with my mom and I so we could see the invitations in person, and helping me with the wording of the invitations. She was very reliable, and I would highly recommend her! Our invitations came to us in perfect form, and arrived very soon after we ordered them.

Erika · Married on 07/30/2016

Tola was such a pleasure to work with! She made the invitation process so much easier. She helped me find the exact design I wanted for a much more affordable price. She was in constant contact with me and quickly made any changes I requested. I would highly recommend using her!

Award