1300 First State Boulevard Suite E, Wilmington, DE 19804 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 8

About Xcelerate Fitness

We are more than a gym.

Ditch the machines. We will show you a new way to workout. A way that will get you the result you actually want!

Every workout is professionally designed and guided by certified professional trainers! We promise you will workout in a challenging, but safe, encouraging environment. No competition, unless it's with yourself. Plus, it's affordable.

We also have a professional chef on hand. Customized meals can be prepared for you, based on your goals, medical conditions, likes (and dislikes). You can choose from as many lunches and dinners per week as you'd like. Oh, and we've made this affordable too.

We all know that achieving your goals meals both working out and eating right. So we brought it all under one roof. You come in to workout and leave with dinner. It's that simple.

We specialize in integrate small group training, personal training, massage, and meal planning. Plus, motivation, drive, and a commitment to get you results.

Give us a call to try out a class for free today. www.xceleratefitnessdelaware.com or 302-998-1250.

Follow Xcelerate Fitness on

xf tank
cheryl justin 246

4 Reviews for Xcelerate Fitness

Dara · Married on 06/15/2014

Cheryl was my constant source of motivation to my maintain my fitness routine during, and after, the planning of my wedding. She was able to accommodate my schedule, offer advice concerning my diet and modified my workout to address my "problem areas". Thanks to Cheryl everyone commented how beautiful I looked on my wedding day! It's been 9 months since my wedding and I still continue to workout with her.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Cheryl @ Xcelerate was a fantastic addition to my wedding day preparation! Not only did she help get my body in shape, but she gave me a chance to get out all that bridal stress and frustration! I ended up getting my butt kicked into shape, establishing the right habits/lifestyle changes, making a great friend, and having a shoulder to lean on for both my physical and mental wellness. Plus, the best part is I looked great that day to boot! I fully recommend Xcelerate and Cheryl!

Sent on 03/06/2015
  • briggybee

Brigid · Married on 09/04/2010

Cheryl and I trained together for a year before my wedding. She customized my workouts each week so that my body performed its best, and I never got bored. I looked forward to our weekly sessions, and always left feeling motivated, inspired and thoroughly challenged. With Cheryl's help I was able to reach my desired dress size. By the time my big day arrived I felt confident, beautiful and satisfied in the investment of time and money. I recommend that everyone who is ready to change their health and physique consult Cheryl. It WILL change your life!

As an aside, I also credit my ability to conceive my daughter to Cheryl's help in achieving health and wellness. Without her constant support, motivation and referrals to other wellness practitioners I likely would not be a mother right now.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Xcelerate Fitness Pricing

Xcelerate Fitness Price Rates

Xcelerate Fitness FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Fitness / Health
    Group Services
    Gym
    Massages
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Classes
    Fitness Plans
    Meal Plans
    Personal Training
    Supplements
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Xcelerate Fitness 1
    Private Small Group Training for your Bridal Party!
    $100/ Hour Session for up to 5 people. 5+ is $10/person. Max of 8. Book Weekly! 10% off 1 hour booking on your FIRST VISIT (only).
  • Xcelerate Fitness 2
    Personal Chef Consultation 2 Free Meals!
    You're busy! You are planning a wedding! You also want to look GREAT for your big day. We can help organize your daily food intake to coordinate with your fitness goals! Our personal chef is on board to meet with you, discuss your goals, likes/dislikes, allergies, and what's important to you! You can select from as many lunch and dinners to be cooked for you each week. Consultations are $30, but you can try 2 meals free with any package!
  • Xcelerate Fitness 3
    Ultimate Bridal Package 7 Meals/Unlimited Plan
    Let us help you get your eating habits on board with your fitness goals! Meet your personal chef... and your personal trainer! 7 meals prepared by our personal chef unlimited integrated group training workouts. You come in and workout, and leave with dinner! Meals are prepared especially for you, based on preferences/goals/allergies. Workouts are designed and monitored by a certified personal training staff.

• 1300 First State Boulevard Suite E Wilmington, 19804 See on map