75-225
Guest Capacity
Indoor
Venue Setting

About Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill

Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill is a lovely wedding venue located in Boston, Massachusetts. This venue overlooks the Charles River, providing a picturesque sunset. Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill offers its professional staff, great cuisine and amazing space for a memorable wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill can accommodate 225 guests. Not only is the ballroom beautiful with plenty of space, but it offers waterfront views of Boston. A bridal suite is also included.

Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill offers the following services:

• Liability insurance
  • Lighting/sound
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
Catering services at this venue include a buffet, cocktail reception, family style and tastings. The cuisine styles are:

• American

• Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

Location
Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill is located in Boston, Massachusetts off of Blossom Street.

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Regions serviced: Boston

10 Reviews for Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill

Accommodations (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Bridal Suite (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Valet (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Working with the Wydham Beacon Hill was a great experience all around. The staff there is so thoughtful and attentive it is like nothing I have ever seen. The front desk, room service, servers, valet, sales, and management always delivers great service with a smile and a positive attitude. Tara Brennan the wedding planner, is a master at her trade. She has a calming energy mixed with a get it done attitude that is exactly what every bride needs. Her party planning style is perfect and I enjoyed working with her every step of the way. She knew how to pull the vision in my head into reality giving me the most amazing wedding I could have even imagined.
The bridal suite is AMAZING. It is huge, and has more than enough room for bridesmaids to get ready and hang out. I had 8 bridesmaids along with stylists and friends in there all day and it never once felt crowded. The room was comfortable and very clean. The ballroom is only one floor up and has an incredible view. It is the perfect location to have a wedding if you are looking for that city feel. Food got rave reviews from my guests, and the cake from Konditor Meister (which was included with my wedding package) was designed exactly to my specifications and was delicious. I do not have one negative thing to say about my experience and I hope lots of people choose this as their wedding venue as it was one of the best weekends our of life. I am sad its over! But so happy that I chose this location.

Profile Picture Kristina, 2/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I honestly cannot say enough good things about the Wyndham and our amazing wedding experience. My fiance and I live in Boston and wanted to have our wedding in the city, but we also wanted to find the right location with a good value. After touring the Wyndham, we were instantly smitten. Aside from the gorgeous views (floor to ceiling views of the city!), the people and service were outstanding!

Working with Tara was very easy. Tara has lots of wedding experience and was a great resource. She is very responsive to emails and also very accommodating. I felt like Tara truly cared about my wedding and making it the day/night of our dreams. Many guests commented on how wonderful the service at the Wyndham was and we couldn't have been happier.

During the day, my bridesmaids and I used the bridal suite for hair and makeup. I knew I didn't want to be shuttling all over Boston for hair and makeup and the bridal suite had more than enough room (there were over 8 people for both hair and makeup and there was still room to lounge and relax). Everyone who saw the bridal suite was amazed. I've been in other suites and either they feel like a boardroom and not inviting, or they are cramped...everyone had plenty of space and was very comfortable. The hotel even brought up champagne glasses so we could sip mimosas.

The reception itself was better than I could have imagined. The food was very good and that isn't always the case when you go to an event of 150 people. We had a few guests with food allergies and the Wyndham went above and beyond to accommodate. One guest's gluten free meal was running late, so the hotel offered prime rib, which wasn't even one of our offerings, so the guest could enjoy their meal sooner. It was little details like that, which really made an impact. My husband and I even had our own dedicated server to make sure we had enough food/drinks etc.

The Wyndham is a great venue and truly a hidden gem.

Profile Picture Marybeth, 12/31/14, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1487862268952 ballroom3
220x220 sq 1487862039651 facility 1370274147 poolv1hdr
220x220 sq 1487861927483 outdoor pool

5 Blossom Street, Beacon Hill, Boston, MA 02114   See On Map
617-742-7630 (phone) 617-742-4192 (fax)
Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill is a wedding venue from Boston, MA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Massachusetts, Cambridge, and New England. Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Boston, MA wedding industry for 46 years. We specialize in Water views of Charles River, city views, indoor space, reception rooms and ballrooms, dedicate entire floor to wedding, amazing food, speciality foods .