www.cardsandpockets.com

• Atelie by Terry Medeiros Design
  • Design by Sofia

4 Reviews for www.cardsandpockets.com

Sabrina · Married on 10/22/2016

In order to cut costs, we created our own invitations and RSVPs. CardsAndPockets.com was a very simple website to use. They have templates you can use to create your invites along with a wide variety of invite styles, card stock, card stock colors, font styles and font colors to chose from, as well as a good selection of accessories such as bands and emblems for pocket invitations. We did a single pocket with the invitation and an RSVP card with information on the front and back of the card. We order 75 of everything (envelopes, pockets, invitations, RSVPs, RSVP envelopes, bands, emblems, and 2 boxes of sticky glue strips). We saved hundreds of dollars by doing ourselves and everyone thought they were professionally done. I highly recommend this site if you are trying to find places to cut corners so you can have extra budget for things like the DJ and Photographer.

Sent on 10/24/2016

If you want unique invitations for half the price you must use Cardsandpockets.com!

I knew I wanted to DIY my invitations to save money, but became very discouraged when pricing other companies for literally, just the stock cards with nothing unique about them. When my fiance told me about cards and pockets, I was hesitant but am SO GLAD I looked into them; I am saving so much money, I am able to add all the extra details I wanted to make my invitation my own, but couldn't afford with the other companies. They even print and assemble your invitations for you, if you choose. Even with all the add-ons, I'm still spending less than budgeted for based on pricing from other companies!

Customer Service was so incredibly helpful when I was having difficulty with the website (operator error I think ;) haha), and even made suggestions based on etiquette, tradition, and "new-modern" traditions when I was stuck and not sure what to do.

Cards and pockets even has Thank You Cards you can customize, and have (limited) custom Save-The-Dates as well.

I can't say enough about this company and would recommend them to any bride, budget or not!

Sent on 04/13/2016

As a graphic designer i wanted to design, print and make my own unique invitations. I stumbled upon Cards & Pockets.com online and am SO very happy I did. I ordered their stock paper, pockets, belly bands and custom cut out paper shapes and created beautiful invitations. Their customer service is top notch and the quality is unbeatable. If you are looking to be creative and Do it yourself, go here! (Though they also offer printing services too! )

Sent on 05/17/2015