New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About www.BridalOutletWorld.com

FREE HONEYMOON WITH EVERY GOWN PURCHASE! All of our bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, veils, tiaras, and jewelry are up to 80% off designer retail prices. Unlike other online bridal shops that display designer photos, the pictures on our site are the actual photos of our bridal apparel and accessories. Our private label, the Kaleigh Breanna Collection, is sure to meet all of your quality and design expectations! We are continuously updating our collections to reflect the most current styles for today's modern and traditional brides. Your gown will be brand new, never tried on and ordered directly from our manufacturer. We have searched the world to find a manufacturer that produces the highest quality bridal wear in the industry. Every wedding dress is hand beaded, lined and includes a boned bodice. The only difference between our gowns and the designer gowns is the price tag! For a limited time, enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all orders $499 or over!

Here at BridalOutletWorld.com we offer brides designer inspired bridal gowns at low affordable prices. All of our bridal gowns, veils, tiaras and bridesmaid gowns are made from the highest quality materials, beads and crystals in the industry! No longer is it necessary to sacrifice designer quality for affordability. Now every bride can have that designer look without the designer price tag!

Can't find the exact design your looking for? Have a custom design you need made? Let us help! We will be happy to provide you with a price quote based on your photos or designs. If you can dream it, we can make it!

For the bride that wants that custom fit, all of our wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses can be ordered according to your personal measurements at no additional costs.

You can also add personal touches to any of our dresses. For example, many of our brides choose to customize the color of their embroidery or beadwork. Others prefer a champagne colored gown over the pictured white or dream of a cathedral train as apposed to the original chapel train design. The sky's the limit!

Please take a moment to browse our collections at www.BridalOutletWorld.com and feel free to contact us should you have any questions. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is available to assist you through every step of purchasing that perfect wedding dress.

We look forward to helping make your special day a dream come true!

Our friendly, professional staff is available 24 hours a day to assist you. Our site features online live customer support for your convenience.

Ivy3
Logofinal

2 Reviews for www.BridalOutletWorld.com

• Audrey

Audrey · Married on 05/15/2010

I purcased amaternity dress after realizethat I was not going fit in the gown that I purchased previously. I shocking that I limited alternation in which expect. I gown was beautiful.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Meg · Married on 09/25/2010

0.0

HORRIBLE COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH - BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE!!!!

I ordered a custom wedding gown on 6/13/10. I told Pam Bartley (owner) that I needed my dress by 9/25/10 (my original wedding date). I ended up changing the date to the first weekend in October, but never told her, because I wanted to make sure the dress arrived in plenty of time. It is now 9/29/10 and I STILL DO NOT HAVE A WEDDING DRESS!! According to her records, she has missed my wedding date. I have had to purchase another gown. I have BEGGED Pam to refund my money. She refuses to offer any refund, stating that she has no obligation to provide the dress by a certain date. During this process, she has also said that she cannot offer any guarantees on the quality of the gown - THIS IS BLATANTLY DIFFERENT THAN THE GUARANTEE SHE OFFERS ON HER WEBSITE, which states that the gown WILL NOT ship until the customer is compeltely satisfied!

Dealing with www.bridaloutletworld.com has been an absolute nightmare, and an experience that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Do yourself a favor, brides, and DO NOT RISK working with this company. No amount of monitary savings is worth it - especially when you'll likely have to purchase a second dress anyway!

Sent on 09/29/2010

www.BridalOutletWorld.com FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• www.BridalOutletWorld.com 1
    FREE HONEYMOON With Every Gown Purchase!
    Enjoy a FREE HONEYMOON with every gown purchase! Hurry, supplies are limited! Free vacation is for your hotel/resort accommodations...you only pay your room taxes, $20 or less a night! Visit www.BridalOutletWorld.com/free_honeymoon.html for details and a list of destinations offered. These are REAL VACATIONS and there are NO sales or timeshare prsentations or gimmicks attached! It is simply our gift to you for your special purchase.

• New York, 10001 See on map