Teaneck, NJ 07666 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Write Impressions

Welcome to Write Impressions.

We are your one stop shop provider for Wedding Invitations and Favors. We offer you a high quality product while keeping your budget in mind. Please feel free to look around and we can help you

Have fun and we're always excited to hear about your big day! Drop us a note: connie@wipremiums.com

Follow Write Impressions on

KA300x250neutral
tn 58648

4 Reviews for Write Impressions

Arlene · Married on 03/11/2010

Since we're getting married in Mexico, with 22 guests, it was super important to my fiance and me to go all out on our guests welcome bags since everyone was coming such a long way. We decided on cinched canvas bags to house all the goodies, which inlcuded a Tshirt, baseball cap, stadium cup, and waterproof case...all stamped with our wedding logo...plus an Rx pack (which inlcuded Tylenol, Imodium ;), bug repellant, & sun block).

But all of this wouldn't have been possible without Connie Roeder of Write Impressions. She was such an integral part of this whole process! She worked relentlessly with us every step of the way suggesting items and personal touches. Her responses were always quick, professional, and informative. All the items look AMAZING and I’m sooo excited for guests to see our gift to them.

Connie,
    Please know how appreciative and grateful we are for all your help and guidance!! We'll think of you often while we're celebrating in Mexico...in our Tshirts and hats, while sipping a cocktail out of our stadium cups!

Sent on 03/11/2010

Jocelyn · Married on 07/31/2009

It is an awesome place to order things for your wedding and more!Everything looked great when I received the product.I did have to call and ask a few questions and my calls were answered quickly and professionally.Perfect.I think

Sent on 05/21/2010

Jaclyn · Married on 05/06/2006

Connie did a fantastic job on my wedding invitations. The invitations came out absolutley perfect!!! She was very detail oriented, fun to work with and a great listener of my vision. I highly recommend Write Impressions as a valued wedding vendor or for any of your invitation needs.

Sent on 01/11/2009

Write Impressions FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

Real Weddings

• Petal Beach
    Petal Beach Wedding Florists

Connie is a true pleasure to work with. Her warm personality will allow you to relax and enjoy the process of ordering your invitations and favors. Our brides love that she will come to you!

• Teaneck, 07666 See on map
    Online: 24/7 Schedule a private consultation- very flexible hours. Work around your schedule.