Cedar Rapids, IA 52403 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Write For Love

As an ordained minister, I do not assign myself to any particular religion. If I had to define it, I'd say my religion is Love. I want people to choose me because they know I can give them exactly what they ask for. A wedding ceremony is a big deal, it is the commitment of two people’s lives and it needs to highlight their love for each other. I believe that all consenting adults have the right to enter into marriage, at the time and place of their choosing. I love being a vessel for making “happily ever after” start with a truly happy beginning and I will give my all to each and every ceremony I create.

**Contact me today to set up your free initial meeting. We will discuss your vision of your perfect day and determine if I am "write" for you!

*Please visit my website at www.writeforlove.com for pricing and for information on other services I provide.

*Like my page on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/writeforlove.lydiaquaid

Follow Write For Love on

img7076
fullsizerender 1
img2002
110502359837720816423921568165122294002267n
111200479929195507276453361700181578882474o
Write For Love
Peaceful scene along the mighty Mississippi in Guttenberg, IA while waiting for the ceremony to...
img5210
img5209
Write For Love
Mouth of cave where the intimate ceremony was held.
Mouth of cave where the intimate ceremony was held.
img7076
fullsizerender 1

10 Reviews for Write For Love

Maggie · Married on 10/01/2016

Lydia was awesome, the ceremony was perfect and she was very helpful! Thanks!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Ronda · Married on 10/24/2015

I could't have asked for someone more flexible, friendly and willingly to go with the flow!
    While planning the wedding ceremony Lydia was quick to respond to any emails that contained questions to the ceremony. She was very informative and calm during the planning process. She also gave simple suggestions but let me call the shots.
    During the rehearsal, Lydia was able to wrangle my gang and keep everyone on task to make things run smoothly. She also was flexible with making last minute changes to the order and schedule.
    At the wedding, Lydia showed up dressed in proper attire and was presented well. She was there to provide a calming voice for those pre-wedding jitters. AND when the ceremony was about to start the transformer blew where we were having our wedding. She calmly suggested solutions to keep everything running smoothly and was able to continue the ceremony while marrying my husband and I under the lighting of camping lanterns and a cracked door.
    My husband still to this day says when asked how married life is, "It was dark, I didn't know what I was doing!" We couldn't have been happier with our selection in Lydia and Write for Love. Our vows and readings were personalized and designed around us and our sense of humor. We wouldn't recommend anyone else!!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Jenn · Married on 08/01/2015

Lydia is amazing. The ceremony message was personal and beautiful. She was very open to our ideas and gave us great suggestions and many helpful tips. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Award

Write For Love Pricing

Write For Love Price Rates

Write For Love FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.