Milford, PA 18337 Map · Phone number

About Write Away For You calligraphy

A hand-inscribed calligraphy service specializing in addressing envelopes and reception cards for your wedding and special events. Serving Nationwide!

Follow Write Away For You calligraphy on

54847651eb3eba78 weddingwire
quilled

10 Reviews for Write Away For You calligraphy

Liz · Married on 04/18/2015

I highly recommend Lynda. I spent hours researching calligraphers online. I thought her prices were fair and she offered a range of styles to pick from. I contacted her on a Sunday morning and she responded right away. Working with her was very easy. She answered all of my questions promptly and even though we had to mail everything back and forth the process was fast and seamless. Lynda even used a gray ink at no extra cost to match my invitations. The envelopes came out beautifully and I only wish I had used her for my response card envelopes as well! Thanks Lynda!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Christine · Married on 12/13/2014

We were so incredibly happy with our entire experience with Lynda! She is so nice, easy to talk to, professional and helpful... AND TALENTED! Perfect isn't even the word for how our wedding invitations came out. I absolutely LOVED THEM! We received so many compliments about our invitations from so many people! Additionally, we had Lynda do our place cards and our table cards. Everything came out just perfectly and so elegant! Thank you so much, Lynda!
    ~ Christine

Sent on 06/04/2015

Write Away For You calligraphy's reply:

You're so welcome Christine. Glad I could be a part of your day and you were so pleased. Wishing you all the best in life ~~~ Lynda

Jill · Married on 08/23/2014

Lynda was recommended to us by a colleague, as we had seen her work on their wedding invitations. Lynda was very responsive and easy to work with - we simply mailed her our envelopes and addresses and she had them back to us in just a few short weeks. She has numerous writing styles to choose from, and our envelopes looked beautiful. The value was great as well compared to others we had considered. We would definitely recommend Lynda to others considering calligraphy!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Write Away For You calligraphy's reply:

Thank you Jill! Your review made my day! I'm so glad you're pleased. All the best ~~~
    With Gratitude ~ Lynda

Write Away For You calligraphy FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Place Cards
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Calligraphy

• Stone Hill Paperie
    Stone Hill Paperie Wedding Invitations

Write Away for You does amazing work! Lynda has done calligraphy for my clients for many years. The envelopes are always worthy of framing and hanging on your wall and she has always finished the work in a timely manner. You can't go wrong with Write Away for You!

• GLDN Events
    GLDN Events Wedding Planners

Wonderful work! Turn around time is efficient and was able to work within my client's budget. Lovely to work with!!!

• Little Woman Design
    Little Woman Design Wedding Invitations

Lynda Asprinio is our go-to person when our clients need calligraphy for their wedding stationery. Not only does she turn-around work quickly, she is professional, friendly, and phenomenally good at what she does. Her beautiful calligraphy work will add a touch of class to any bride's wedding stationery!

• Milford, 18337 See on map