Wright Entertainment

Summitville, IN 46070 Map · Phone number

About Wright Entertainment

Wright Entertainment specializes in disc jockey services for weddings, holiday parties, corporate events, karaoke, school dances, college events and more. Our clients are all over the State of Indiana.

Whether you're looking to plan a sophisticated gala or high-energy dance party, our team has the experience, equipment and attitude to make your event a complete success.

Wright Entertainment will work with you from our first meeting to the very last song to ensure your event has been customized to exactly what you had dreamed it would be.

Follow Wright Entertainment on

DJ booth
DJ booth

8 Reviews for Wright Entertainment

Katy · Married on 05/17/2014

DJ Rob did an awesome job for our Reception. We had a destination wedding and came back for a great party reception and he did a great job of walking my husband and I through the steps of what we needed to do. He helped organize the night, kept the party going and had great music selections for the general music that we needed. He listened to the crowd and played the music that had everyone dancing and moving. I couldn't recommend him enough! He and his team are very professional for set up, he stayed a little extra when the party didn't want to wind down yet and he is very personable and easy to work with. A great guy!! Thanks so much DJ Rob for making my reception a true party!! :)

brooke · Married on 10/05/2013

Rob was the DJ at my wedding this past weekend. He did AMAZING!! Not only was he just absolutely perfect with his music choices, the flow of the evening, etc., but even before the big day he constantly kept in contact with me and I knew leading into the event that the DJ was something I definitely did not need to worry about! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Benjamin · Married on 04/27/2013

A review from the event Venue from Henry Breeding Farm, as an event venue for many weddings and other occasions. Wright Entertainment delivered! from seeing many DJ'S in the area, I would recommend this for your event of choice! great setup and great equipment, they really spared no expense with there equipment, its your wedding make it right and i'd say go with Wright Entertainment!

From your friend at the Henry Breeding Farm- Ben Belding

Wright Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Pop, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Deer Park Manor
    Deer Park Manor Banquet Halls

Rob and his crew of DJ's can be counted on for great music and wonderful, professional service!

• Summitville, IN 46070 See on map