Hudson, WI 54016 Map · Phone number

About Woven Wood Co

Welcome to Woven Wood Co.! We're the newest premier floral design and wedding rental company located in Hudson, WI - a suburb of the Twin Cities. Ever look on Pinterest or at celebrity wedding photos and see gorgeous intricate floral walls in the background of photos? Dream of having one yourself at your wedding but thought it was too far out of reach? Woven Wood Co. has what you're looking for!

Rent your customizable white floral or ivy leaf wall from us for your wedding day or special event. Woven Wood Co. will come to your location* and provide set-up and clean-up within the rental fee. Additional products available are custom faux bouquets and boutonieres.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, let Woven Wood Co. make it stand out.

Follow Woven Wood Co on

7 Reviews for Woven Wood Co

1 User photo

Woven Wood Co 1

Rachel · Married on 07/21/2018

Woven wood company went above and beyond what I expected. I asked for a bouquet of calla lillies and we're awesome about asking me what I wanted and how I wanted them to look! They turned out amazing and I can not wait to use them on our big day! Not to mention their price was extremely affordable!

Woven Wood Co 2

Jeannine · Married on 08/08/2017

There are so many ways to use Woven Wood Company at a wedding!! We recently worked together at a styled shoot and they provided beautiful signs and backgrounds for the cake, photo station and table numbers!

Missy · Married on 07/01/2017

We rented the White Floral wall for our ceremony background and the Ivy wall to block off a "prep kitchen" space at our reception. They were perfect and made great photo backgrounds for our guests, too! Ali was so nice to work with and I didn't have to worry about a thing for set up or take down. Pricing was great and included delivery, set-up, take-down. Would highly recommend as a backdrop for your ceremony, a way to divide or block spaces, a fun photo background, or what ever your needs may be.

Award

Woven Wood Co FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Decor, Photo booth, Signage
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s)
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s)
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s)

• J'aime Events
    J'aime Events Wedding Planners

Ali with Woven Wood Co is great to work with, she is friendly and energetic. She makes sure everything is set up so perfectly. I have used Woven Wood Co for several different setups. They are great for ceremony backdrops, photo backdrop and dessert table backdrops. I have Woven Wood Co on my Preferred Vendor list to recommend to my clients.

• Hudson, WI 54016 See on map