Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Woven Wood Co

Twin Cities newest wedding floral boutique! Let us make your special day be picture perfect.

Welcome to Woven Wood Co.! We're the newest premier floral design and wedding rental company located in Hudson, WI - a suburb of the Twin Cities. Ever look on Pinterest or at celebrity wedding photos and see gorgeous intricate floral walls in the background of photos? Dream of having one yourself at your wedding but thought it was too far out of reach? Woven Wood Co. has what you're looking for!

Rent your customizable white floral or ivy leaf wall from us for your wedding day or special event. Woven Wood Co. will come to your location* and provide set-up and clean-up within the rental fee. Additional products available are custom faux bouquets and boutonieres.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, let Woven Wood Co. make it stand out.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

Follow Woven Wood Co on

5 Reviews for Woven Wood Co

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)

There are so many ways to use Woven Wood Company at a wedding!! We recently worked together at a styled shoot and they provided beautiful signs and backgrounds for the cake, photo station and table numbers!

Profile Picture Jeannine, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented the White Floral wall for our ceremony background and the Ivy wall to block off a "prep kitchen" space at our reception. They were perfect and made great photo backgrounds for our guests, too! Ali was so nice to work with and I didn't have to worry about a thing for set up or take down. Pricing was great and included delivery, set-up, take-down. Would highly recommend as a backdrop for your ceremony, a way to divide or block spaces, a fun photo background, or what ever your needs may be.

Profile Picture Missy, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup

AH LOVE! The white floral wall made our event photos absolutely stunning! Ali was fantastic to work with! The walls are able to be inside or outside so it's the perfect product for any event! I wish I knew about this earlier! I can't wait to share Woven Wood Co with all my friends!

Profile Picture Hollis, 4/8/17, 1 Review

10 Photos

My Photo Album

10 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Ali with Woven Wood Co is great to work with, she is friendly and energetic. She makes sure everything is set up so perfectly. I have used Woven Wood Co for several different setups. They are great for ceremony backdrops, photo backdrop and dessert table backdrops. I have Woven Wood Co on my Preferred Vendor list to recommend to my clients.

Events